- MBC Building and Remodeling, LLC – PO Box 53, Millersville, PA 17551 – 717.371.5136 – MBC makes homes HAPPY and remodeling EASY! An award-winning, full-service Remodeling and Home Improvement Company serving Lancaster County, PA since 1999, we specialize in Accessibility Remodeling, Aging in Place/Design for Lifetime, Basements, Additions, Decks, Kitchens, Bathrooms and more. Reg #: PA001024
- Magnolias of Lancaster (Memory Care Community): Call 717-560-1100 – We provide individualized, personal care for residents with memory impairing diseases such as Alzheimer’s or a related dementia. Our “Life Stories Memory Care” is a highly specialized program that caters to our resident’s specific needs. By capturing our resident’s life stories, we offer enriching programs and care, as well as provide mind-energizing and stimulating opportunities for our residents. Our secured grounds, emergency communication system and our 24 hour trained team give family members peace of mind knowing that their loved one are in a safe setting.
- Manheim Township Public Library -The Manheim Township Public Library is a free public library that is accessible by the public and funded through public and private sources. Public libraries are an essential part of having an educated and literate population by providing free access to information.The mission of the Manheim Township Public Library is to provide resources and services to inform, educate, and inspire. The library works to be a vibrant place that meet the needs of a diverse and growing constituency by providing library and information services. The Board of Trustees and the staff work together to serve the public and to respond to the changing nature of library services. 717.560.6441
- Martin Foot and Ankle – Call: 717-757-3537 or Toll Free: 844.899.6961 | We are a foot & ankle institution with several shoe stores and physical therapists, advanced therapies & diagnostic equipment. We have five
convenient locations in York, Lancaster, Lititz Hanover, and Shiloh. We specialize in podiatric surgery, diabetic foot care, bunions, hammertoes, and many other foot and ankle problems. Find us on:
- Masonic Village Hospice – Masonic hospice focuses on the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of patients and their loved ones. Our hospice staff promote comfort and self-determination, enabling patients to participate in making decisions about care at the end of their lives. Anyone can call us when they feel hospice services may be needed. We are also happy to meet in person to discuss whether hospice is the appropriate choice or recommend services which may be a better fit. We will coordinate care with the patient’s physician who supervises all services. 717-367-1121 ext. 18449
- MediQuest Staffing & Homecare – We provide non-medical homecare to residents of Lancaster County. All non-medical caregivers are CNAs with a minimum of one year of experience. We provide personal care, bathing & toileting, light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, shopping, transportation to appointments and companionship. If care needs increase we have LPNs and RNs that can provide the proper skill level of care. Call: 717-560-5160.
- MidPenn Legal Services – MidPenn Legal Services provides free legal services to low-income and victims of domestic violence in family law, public benefits, housing, social security, unemployment compensation and consumer legal matters. Call 717-299-0971.
- Mom’s Meals | Nourishcare – Mom’s Meals is a leading national provider of fresh-made, home-delivered meals and nutrition services for individuals desiring convenience or independent living and for patients recuperating at home or managing a chronic disease. Call 1-877-508-6667.
- Moravian Center Adult Day – Moravian Center Adult Day provides a safe, warm and welcoming setting for your Mom, Dad, or other loved ones to spend their day. They will be welcomed by friends and caring staff, and treated like members of our own family.. They will be welcomed by friends and caring staff, and treated like members of our own family. Our goal is to provide rewarding interactions with other seniors, and activities that promote overall well-being physically, cognitively, and spiritually. We want to help your loved one make the best of the skills he or she has, maximizing independence, and offer respite to those caregivers also in need. By caring for your loved one, we are caring for you too. Hugs, laughter, fun, singing, devotions, movies, love, exercise, art, music, meals, and compassion are the order of the day. The Lancaster Moravian Church has embraced service to seniors as their mission, which is reflected in the creation of the Adult Day program. Faith, friendship, and dedication to the honor and service to the elderly is our guide. Enhancing the quality of life for seniors of Lancaster County, and supporting their desire to remain at home for as long as possible is our goal. Call 717.490.6225.
- Mor Smiles – is a family friendly, patient centric practice nestled in idyllic Lancaster County, PA. Located in Lititz, PA, Mor Smiles offers a comprehensive approach to care. Our highly skilled team offers preventive, general, cosmetic, emergency, specialty and sedation dentistry. Our office looks and feels different. And, what we do is clearly different. Our philosophy is to help patients achieve the highest level of dental care they desire. We work hard to understand our patients’ wants and dreams, and we utilize the latest technology in a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. We schedule extra time during an individual’s first visit, and empathy and understanding guide our judgement and recommendations. We look forward to meeting you and helping you attain the smile you have always desired. Please call 717.553.1793 to reserve your appointment today!
- My Down-To-Earth Doula – Call (717) 339-7496 or email Rosalie@mydowntoearthdoula.com.
- Mt. Hope Nazarene Retirement Community – Mt. Hope Nazarene Retirement is small 50 bed skilled nursing facility located in the beautiful hills of Manheim, PA providing 4 star nursing care at an affordable price. Mt Hope offers hope to all, regardless of a person’s finances and status. Residents in our community can find peace to rest and heal in a loving Christian environment. Our Role in the Community Our dedicated staff provides quality, loving care in an affordable, wholesome, environment as guided by Christ’s model of care for “the least of these….” in order to meet the physical, spiritual, psychological and social needs of our residents. For information contact us at (717) 665 – 6365 Ext. 225.
- Nonprofit Resource Network – The Nonprofit Resource Network (NRN), a program of Millersville University, provides professional development, networking opportunities, and resources for individuals working in the nonprofit arena. The NRN offers ongoing workshops and tailored consulting, research, and training services to enhance the effectiveness, efficiency and financial stability of community benefit organizations. Email email@example.com Call 717.871.2178
- Occupational Development Center – The Occupational Development Center has been providing vocational training and employment services to Lancaster County adults with developmental disabilities since 1948. From skill training and in-house employment opportunities to small group employment and individual customized and supported employment, the ODC works to provide individualized programs to suit the needs and passions of each of our participants. We also work with older students with developmental disabilities to provide job shadows and work based learning experiences. Call 717.397.4269.
- On-Line Publishers, Inc. – On-Line Publishers, Inc. is celebrating 25 years of serving boomers, seniors, caregivers, and their families by providing relevant information utilizing a variety of platforms. Talk to us about online and print editions of 50plus LIFE, a multi-sourced newsprint lifestyle magazine with monthly editions in Lancaster and Lebanon counties as well as some surrounding counties; beyond50 Resource Directory, a source for information about local products, services, and support for the community that is online, in print, and as a searchable directory, with annual editions in Berks, Lancaster, and Lebanon counties as well as other surrounding counties; Caregiver Solutions magazine, an insert in the July issue of BusinessWoman magazine, offers invaluable information to the person managing the care of a loved one and includes a directory of housing, care, and service providers regionally. And 50plus EXPOs, annual events that brings those offering products, services, or support to the 50+ community for face-to-face engagement. For more information, please call 717-285-1350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org@onlinepub.com.
- Paramount Senior Living – Paramount Senior Living provides assistance with daily living through every stage of our resident’s lives in Personal Care and Memory Care. Our innovative programming and our experience supports our residents’ needs while encouraging maximum independence and a quality lifestyle. Assistance in daily activities may include dressing or bathing, guidance in medication administration, or gentle encouragement to participate in social events or exercise programs. By getting to know each individual’s needs and preferences, a dedicated staff provides the appropriate level of support required for a rewarding and fulfilling lifestyle. Call 717.426.0300 for more information.
- Paramount Living Aids, LLC – For people with mobility challenges, it is important to have personalized home modifications to ensure safety and independence in their home. Paramount Living Aids promotes independence, self-confidence and personal comfort which helps our clients fulfil the desire to maintain the highest quality of life. We offer indoor and outdoor stair lifts, modular and portable ramps, vertical platform lifts, seat lift reclining chairs, vehicle lifts, scooters, grab cars and much more. We offer professional installation and service while servicing all Eastern Pennsylvania for over 16 years. Paramount Living Aids also offers FREE home assessments and estimates. 1-800-886-6364.
- Patriot Home Care – We are a home health agency operating in Pennsylvania. We offer a wide range of health care services that can be given in your home for an illness or injury. Home health care can be less expensive, more convenient, and just as effective as care you get in a hospital or skilled nursing facility (SNF). Call 877.535.5550
- PA 2-1-1 EAST | United Way of Lancaster County – Pennsylvania 2-1-1 East is a free, confidential, non-emergency, comprehensive information and referral service that connects Berks, Lancaster, Lehigh and Northampton county residents with the health and human services they need. You can reach 2-1-1 by dialing 2-1-1 or 717-291-5462. 2-1-1 is not intended for emergency use. If you have an emergency, call 9-1-1.
- PA Elks Home Service Program – The Elks Nurses provide care coordination to any individual in PA that was diagnosed with a developmental disability by the age of 22. As a care coordinator, the nurses provide referrals to local resources, obtaining needed equipment, receiving proper education, and advocacy. We also act as a liaison between insurance companies, schools, healthcare providers, and family. We assist with paperwork for SSA, Medical assistance, OVR, etc. All with no charge, no age nor income requirement. In Lancaster County, contact Pam Miller, email@example.com.
- PA Health Management – Call 717.617.2706
- PA Home Care of Lancaster – 717-464-2006 – Care beyond compare in serving the greater Lancaster area for over a decade, our agency is the provider of choice for many of your neighbors throughout Lancaster County. In Home Care services are provided for Seniors and Others, offering Respite Care, Chronic Care & Recuperative Care, as well as Cleaning and Minor Repairs. All of this is provided in the comfort of your home, or wherever you call home.
- PA House of Representatives’ Mike Sturla’s office – Representing Pennsylvania’s 96th District, Representative Sturla’s staff and he are here to help you with any state government-related issue you might have. The Lancaster office is located at 150 East King Street – Suite B, Lancaster, PA 17602. Call 717.295.3157.
- Penn Cares Support Services – PennCares is a community-based organization that provides early intervention, work opportunities, and life-long support services. We address the full continuum of care with dedication, skill, and a commitment to quality support, individual empowerment, and promoting independence. – Call (800) 333-3873
- Pennsylvania Adult & Teen Challenge – Our mission at PA Adult & Teen Challenge is to “Bring Wholeness To The Hopeless” by helping people recover from substance use and mental health disorders. We do this by offering four levels of care; Medical Detox, 30-day clinical, 12-month residential, and Outpatient Counseling. We have multiple locations throughout Pennsylvania in Berks, Dauphin, Lancaster, Allegheny counties. We accept many funding sources including affordable self-pay options, private insurance, medical assistance, and county funding for approximately 20 counties in central and eastern PA. Our admissions office is open 24/7 and can be reached at (844)888-8085. We also have 24/7 transportation to any of our facilities and bilingual staff in admissions, intake, and clinical for Spanish-speaking patients.
- Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency – PHFA – The Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency works to provide affordable homeownership and rental apartment options for senior adults, low- and moderate-income families, and people with special housing needs. Through its carefully managed mortgage programs and investments in multifamily housing developments, PHFA also promotes economic development across the state. In Lancaster County, contact Martha McGraw (717 780-3962; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pennsylvania Medicare Education and Decision Insight, PA MEDI (formerly APPRISE) – call 717.299.7979 – Email: Kskinner@co.lancaster.pa.us – PA MEDI is the State Health Insurance Program (SHIP) for all Medicare beneficiaries, regardless of age. PA MEDI counselors are specially trained volunteers who can answer your questions about Medicare, Medigap Policies, Medicaid, Medicare Advantage Plans and Medicare D. Counselors can provide an overview of Medicare and Medicare secondary options when you first become eligible for Medicare. PA MEDI counselors can help you make informed decisions about your options and provide comparisons for Medicare Advantage plans and Prescription Drug Plans offered in Lancaster County. Please call the Lancaster County Office of Aging at (717) 299-7979 and ask to speak with an PA MEDI volunteer or to schedule an appointment with an PA MEDI counselor. Counselors are normally in the office 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- PF Strategies, LLC – email: email@example.com or call 717-685-5030 for more information.
- Law Office of Shawn M. Pierson | An estate and elderlaw firm –Shawn M. Pierson received his law degree from Duquesne University School of Law and his Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from Temple University. After receiving his MBA, he spent the next nine years working as an Administrator and as Director of Human Resources for a national organization that owned and operated nursing homes and assisted living centers. Acting as a licensed Administrator gave him the opportunity to obtain extensive experience with the delivery of long term care services, including nursing home, personal care, and assisted living facilities. Pierson is a frequent speaker on estate planning and elder law topics. He is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Lancaster Bar Association and the Pennsylvania Bar Association Elder Law Section. Call 17.560.4966.
- The Pilot Club of Lancaster, Inc. / Project Lifesaver – This service club works closely with the local police departments to provide Project Lifesaver; an emergency response program for individual who may wander.
- Pivot Physical Therapy – “We are a full service physical therapy facility. We specialize in Orthopedic and Sports Related Injuries. Medicare/Senior Care, Work Injuries, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Vestibular Rehabilitation, Hand Therapy, Aquatic Therapy. We have Free transportation, and bi-lingual staff that’s available. We have 24 hour 7 days a week scheduling at our website, www.PivotPhysicalTherapy.com, and will get back to you promptly.” Remember it’s Your Body Your Choice, choose Pivot. Call us at 1.844.Pivot.PT or 1.844.748.6878. Seniors: Click here for more information.
- Pleasant View Communities – Nestled in the rolling hills of Northern Lancaster County, Pleasant View Retirement Community offers a perfect blend of pastoral views in a country setting, yet just a short drive to a world of arts & culture, shopping, entertainment, and lifelong learning opportunities. Our campus features cottage and apartment residences, a variety of amenities and services that enable a vibrant, comfortable lifestyle. Everything you need is right at hand – from delicious dining and a full fitness center to libraries and recreational activities. When life demands extra support and medical attention, our care options including Pleasant View Care at Home (on and off campus service), Personal Care, Nursing Care, Rehabilitation, and Memory Support programs are available. Call 717.665.2445
- Precision Hearing Aid Center | specializing in adult hearing solutions. Call 717.435.5694
- Premier One Financial Company is an independent firm that specializes in Medicare Insurance. We help people understand Medicare, what it covers, and the options available to them. Coverage options include Medicare Supplement plans, Prescription Drug Plans, and Medicare Advantage plans. We will answer your questions and provide clarity on the necessary steps to enroll. At Premier One Financial Company, we handle all of the paperwork, making sure you have coverage in place the day it has to be, so there is no interruption in coverage. As an independent firm, we represent many of the top insurance companies. Call us at (717) 435-8856 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please visit www.premieronefc.com.
- Primerica Financial Services – Primerica is a Main Street company for Main Street North America. Our mission is to help families become properly protected, debt free and financially independent. Primerica has emerged as one of the most dynamic companies in business today. We are now the largest financial services marketing firm in North America. Liz and Tim Eicholtz – 717.962.0538
- ProStat, Inc. – is a leading PA home care service agency. As a locally-owned and locally-staffed agency, we honor the trust our clients place in us and we’re proud to be a part of the local communities we serve.Whether you’re a family member looking for personal care assistance for a loved one or a support coordinator or social services professional advocating for individuals seeking assistance, you’ve come to the right place.We help individuals live independently and safely at home, where they’re most comfortable and happy. Our caring staff delivers non-medical care to preserve dignity and instill confidence.ProStat specializes in providing in-home personal care services to disabled adults and seniors receiving benefits under the Pennsylvania Medicaid waiver programs and to Pennsylvania veterans who qualify for homecare through their referring VA hospitals. In Lancaster County, call 717.208.7604.
- Quality Insights – Quality Insights is a Quality Improvement – Quality Innovation Network who brings together local organizations, providers (medical and non-medical) as well as beneficiaries in a collaborative effort to work on improving the healthcare experienced by those in the community who are of Medicare age. Our focus is to improve care coordination and medication safety. Quality Insights provides facilitation and expertise as well as data to support these efforts at no cost to the community. We are contracted with CMS to carry out the National Quality Plan with a focus on preventing avoidable readmissions, decrease adverse drug events and increasing community tenure (beneficiaries staying in their own homes).
- REAL Life Community Services – REAL Life Community Services acts as a hub for providing social services and resources to individuals and families living in the Cocalico school district. – Call 717-368-7133.
- Recovery InSight, Inc. – Making positive changes in people’s lives by providing support with the highest integrity and compassion to individuals working towards recovery, by individuals in recovery, with similar experiences. – Call  597.9497
- Red Rose Transit Authority – The Red Rose Transit Authority exists to provide effective public transportation services to the citizens of Lancaster County and to perform these services at the highest standards of safety, courtesy, reliability, and efficiency. Call 717.397.5613
- Regional Drugs – Located on the first floor of Lancaster Regional Medical Center, 250 College Avenue, 1st Floor, Lancaster , PA 17603
Phone : 717.517.8109 – FAX : 717.517.8571. WE CARE FOR THE NEEDS OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. Your needs comes first. We are a full service pharmacy serving the individual needs of our patients. (Not affiliated with Lancaster Regional Medical Center) | Also Longenecker Pharmacy, 5277 Lincoln Highway, Gap, PA – call 717.442.9523.
- Resonance Audiology & Hearing Aid Center LLC -We are pleased to provide superior hearing healthcare including hearing tests and hearing aids. Call 717.925.6112.
- RSVP of the Capital Region, Inc. – is a volunteer-based organization serving the Central PA region for more than 40 years. We recruit, train and place volunteers in not-for-profit agencies, schools, government offices, hospitals and senior residences. Our volunteers serve communities in eight counties, including Lancaster. RSVP passionately promotes seniors (55+), as powerful contributors to our neighborhoods and community organizations that desperately need additional human resources. Learn about specific volunteer opportunities and benefits by calling Margie Groy at 717-454-8647.