The monthly community partners’ and cross-training meetings for 2013 are listed below; click on the date to see the meeting announcement. Each cross-training event begins with a brief collaborative partners business meeting at 1:00 followed by the scheduled training and information-sharing presentation. This is your opportunity to learn about the workings, roles and services of these organizations.
2013 Dates and cross-training sessions – Click on the date (link) to see the program information for each month’s meeting.
- NOTE: The meeting scheduled for January 17 at Albright LIFE – Lancaster County has been changed; please see the notice here. Because of the “last-minute” change of venue, we’re now at STANDING ROOM ONLY for this meeting.
- February 21 – Lancaster County Assistance Office (PA Department of Public Welfare) – This meeting will be held at Hospice & Community Care, 685 Good Drive, Lancaster, PA.
- March 21 – Country Meadows of Lancaster
- April 18 – Beyond the Fork in the Road – This meeting is hosted by Horizons of Northern Lancaster County and will be held at the Cocalico Senior Center, 156 W Main Street, Reinholds PA 17569
- May 16 – DOUBLE FEATURE CROSS-TRAINING The Disability Empowerment Center and Hospice & Community Care – This meeting will be held at Hospice & Community Care, 4075 Old Harrisburg Pike, Mount Joy, PA 17552.
- June 20 – The Lancaster Public Library, 125 North Duke Street, Lancaster, PA.
- July 18 – Abilities in Motion – This meeting will be held at Lancaster Bible College in the Teague Learning Commons. Directions to Lancaster Bible College are included with the meeting announcement notice.
- August 15 – Albright LIFE – Lancaster County
- September 19 – Acquired Brain Injury Network of Pennsylvania, Inc. – NOTE: This meeting will be held at the Salvation Army of Lancaster, 131 South Queen Street, Lancaster, PA
- October 17 – Lancaster County Office of Aging – NOTE: This meeting will be held at the Lancaster County Public Safety Training Center, 101 Champ Boulevard, Manheim, PA 17545 – easily accessible from Route 283 west just off the Salunga exit.
- November 21 – Pennsylvania LINK to Aging and Disability Resources, Joyce O’Brien, Program Director – This meeting will be held at Conestoga View Nursing & Rehabilitation, 900 East King Street, Lancaster, PA.