The monthly community partners’ and cross-training meetings for 2014 are listed below; click on the date to see the meeting announcement. Each cross-training event begins with a brief collaborative partners business meeting at 1:00 followed by the scheduled training and information-sharing presentation. This is your opportunity to learn about the workings, roles and services of these organizations.
If you want to host a meeting; present a cross-training program or suggest a separate topic, sent an email to: email@example.com.
2014 Dates and cross-training sessions – Click on the date (link) to see the program information for each month’s meeting.
- January 16 … The Lancaster County LINK “Forum” program; the meeting will be held at Willow Valley Communities. Click on the link for meeting details and a map to the meeting venue.
- February 20 … South Central PA Veteran Community Partnership, Tracey Wheatley, presenter. This meeting will be held at Hospice & Community Care, 685 Good Drive, Lancaster, PA.
- March 20 … MBC Building and Remodeling, LLC, Matt Blank, presenter. This meeting will be held at Longwood Manor Personal Care, 2760 Maytown Road, Maytown, PA 17550.
- April 17 … Epilepsy Foundation – Eastern Pennsylvania, Kerri Michnya, presenter. The meeting will be held at the Long Community at Highland, 600 East Roseville Road, Lancaster, PA
May 15 … Special Cross-training meeting for three county LINK’s – May’s meeting will feature a special guest. Pennsylvania’s Department of Aging Secretary, Brian Duke, will address community partners with the Lancaster County LINK to Aging and Disability Resources in a joint multi-county meeting with the Lebanon County LINK to Aging and Disability Resources and the Berks County LINK to Aging and Disability Resources at the May meeting.
Following the Secretary’s address, Angela Smoyer, Regional Housing Coordinator with the Self-Determination Housing Project of Pennsylvania, Inc. (SDHP) will facilitate the monthly cross-training program. Click here to see Angela’s PowerPoint for this presentation.
- June 19 … Legal perspectives on Social Security Disability issues, Zachary Landes and Kevin Murphy, HGSK Law Firm, presenters. This meeting will be held at Congregation Shaarai Shomayim, 75 East James Street, Lancaster, PA.
- July 17 … Housing Development Corporation (HDC) | Mid-Atlantic – Nicole Whitehead and Deborah Gable, Housing Development Corporation MidAtlantic, presenters. The meeting will be held at the Rockford Chase Apartments, 375 South Rockford Road, Mountville, PA. Click here to see the HDC Power Point presentation.
- August 21 … Lancaster Housing Opportunity Partnership (LHOP), Nathan Roth, presenter. This meeting will be held at LHOP, 123 East King Street, Lancaster.
- September 18 … OnLine Publishers, Inc. – This meeting will be hosted by Pleasant View Retirement Community, 544 North Penryn Road, Manheim, PA 17545.
- October 16 … Recovery Insight, Inc., Diana Fullem, presenter. This meeting will be held at Senior Living at Lancaster, 120 Rider Avenue, Lancaster, PA 17603.
- November 20 … Alzheimer’s Association – Greater Pennsylvania Chapter, Candy Yingling, presenter. This meeting will be held at Conestoga View Nursing & Rehabilitation, 900 East King Street, Lancaster, PA.
- December 18 … Community Action Program (CAP) of Lancaster County – This meeting will be held at Keystone Villa of Ephrata, 100 North State Street, Ephrata, PA.