The monthly community partners’ and cross-training meetings for 2020 are listed below; click on the date to see the meeting announcement. Each cross-training event begins with a brief partners business meeting at 1:00 followed by the scheduled cross-training presentation and partner information-sharing. This is your opportunity to learn about the workings, roles and services of these organizations.
If you want to host a meeting; present a cross-training program or suggest a separate topic, sent an email to: email@example.com.
2020 Dates and cross-training sessions – Click on the date (link) to see the program information for each month’s meeting.
- January 16, 2020 – Caroline Smith, United Disabilities Services, Community HealthChoices: “Lessons learned” and opportunities. – The meeting will be held at United Disability Services, 2270 Erin Court, Lancaster, PA 17601.
- February 20, 2020 – Constance, a daily check-in service and conversations about “emotional trauma & attachment” with Dr. Lark Eshleman. This meeting will be held at Conestoga View Nursing & Rehabilitation, 900 East King Street, Lancaster, PA. 02-2020 Lanc Link cross-training announcement
- March 19, 2020 – Martha Harris, president / CEO, Fi.zi.ka. and Collette Gorman, Caption Call. The meeting will be held at the Lancaster County Fireman’s Association, 632 East Oregon Road, Lititz, PA 17543.
- April 16, 2020 – Jessica Lehman, VA Telehealth Services and Joe Kwiatkowski, Pleasant View Retirement Community. The meeting will be held at Pleasant View Retirement Community, 544 North Penryn Road, Manheim, PA 17545.
- May 21, 2020 – Lieutenant Katerina Szabo, Pennsylvania Counterdrug Joint Task Force. This meeting will be held at Legend® of Lancaster, 31 Millersville Road, Lancaster, PA 17603.
- June 18, 2020 – Christine Bisch. PA Independent Enrollment Broker/ MAXIMUS. This meeting will be held at Legend™ of Lititz, 80 West Millport Road, Lititz, PA 17543.
- July 16, 2020 – Gina Lines, Kindred At Home and Karen Foley, Lancaster LGBTQ+ Coalition. This meeting will be held at the Lancaster LGBTQ+ Coalition, 342 North Queen Street (Rear) Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
- August 20, 2020 – George Dillman, PA Department of Banking and Securities – This meeting will be held at This meeting will be held at Elderwood – Senior Living at Lancaster, 120 Rider Avenue, Lancaster, PA 17603
- September 17 – Compassus Hospice | Palliative and Judy Wechter, Pennsylvania CareerLink of Lancaster. The meeting will be held at PA CareerLink® of Lancaster, 1016 North Charlotte Street, Lancaster, PA 17603.
- October 15, 2020 – Robert “Bob” McKane, founder and president, Parkinson’s Circle of Care Alliance. This meeting will be held at Conestoga View Nursing & Rehabilitation, 900 East King Street, Lancaster, PA.
- November 19, 2020 – To be determined . The meeting will be held at Lancashire Terrace Retirement Village, 6 Terrace Dr, Lancaster, PA 17601.
- December 17, 2020 – Debra McCoy, Compass Mark. The meeting venue will be determined.