Six more resources providers have aligned with the Pennsylvania Link to Aging and Disability Resources | Berks-Lancaster-Lebanon Service Area in the past 30 days.
The new partner entities are:
- Armstrong Relocation Company | Jack Treier Moving & Storage
- Caring Transitions of Lancaster County PA
- The Emerald Foundation
- Exeter Greens Care and Rehabilitation Center
- Hands From The Heart Home HealthCare Services
- TriCounty at Home
To align with the Berks-Lancaster-Lebanon Service Area as a partner entity costs nothing. The Pennsylvania Link to Aging and Disability Resources part of the national Aging and Disability Resources Center [ADRC) network.
For more information about how your agency, entity or organization can become a partner, text or call the Lead Link coordinator at 717.380.9714 or email email@example.com.
Aging and Disability Resource Centers (ADRCs) are the first place to go to get accurate, unbiased information on all aspects of life related to aging or living with a disability.
Aging and Disability Resource Centers (ADRC) are a nationwide effort to take a seamless approach in the way we assist seniors and adults with disabilities who need help with activities of daily living. The ADRC in Pennsylvania is known as the Link.
HOW CAN THE LINK ASSIST YOU AND/OR YOUR FAMILY?
- Easily connect you to local services/supports through any Link partner agency
- Explore existing options to ensure a secure plan for independence
- Assist consumers with applications to determine funding eligibility
- Help consumers remain or return to their community because of a disability, an illness or accident, or to transition from an institution back to the community