The Pennsylvania Developmental Disabilities Council 2018 Request for Proposals (RFP) Book has hit the streets! You can access the RFP Book at our website: PADDC 2018 RFP Book. Below are the grant objectives available for funding:
- Communications/Publications: To assist the Council in sharing information regarding its work, the work of grantees and issues of importance to the disability community in Pennsylvania.
- Cross Disability Efforts: To build a disability cohort that challenges marginalization by the greater society and makes common cause with other stigmatized groups.
- Employer Focused Employment: To create a more diverse workforce in Pennsylvania through generic social change efforts.
- Housing & Services Demonstration: To demonstrate sustainable housing and services which are person directed and controlled by people with development disabilities.
- Meeting Coordination: To support and fund a variety of meetings to enhance the independence, productivity, integration and inclusion of people with disabilities in all aspects of community life.
- Person Directed Services & Supports: To support statewide education, advocacy, improvement, and expansion of Person Directed Services in Pennsylvania.
- Policy Information Exchange: To educate Council, the general public and Pennsylvanians with disabilities and their families about policy issues and to increase the exchange of information between the Council and federal, state and local officials.
- Rural Healthcare Access: To ensure generic healthcare locations, equipment and services in rural Pennsylvania are accessible to all.
- Transition: To utilize the Transition Quality Indicator Survey Package as a means to measure comparative success of various educational entities.
To be automatically included in the distribution of future publications, pleases subscribe to the Pa DD Council’s mailing or email list at the following website: www.paddc.org.