“Your input matters! The Department of Human Services and other stakeholders are working on suggestions to improve Pennsylvania’s Medical Assistance Transportation Program (MATP). Whether you use the program now or are eligible to use the program to get to your medical appointments, we welcome your feedback.
We invite you to attend one of the following three online sessions. You will hear more about the suggestions and have the chance to ask questions and give us your thoughts.
- Option 1: Tuesday, November 17 from 6:00-7:30pm. (Register here)
- Option 2: Wednesday, November 18 from 1:00-2:30pm. (Register here)
- Option 3: Friday, November 20 from 10:00-11:30am. (Register here)
There are two ways to attend a session. You will receive more information closer to the date:
- Download and use the GoToWebinar software on your computer, tablet, or smart phone (video is not required).
- Call with a landline or cellphone (you can listen to the session, but not ask questions if calling directly from a landline or cellphone).
If you have questions about these sessions, please submit them here. Thank you for considering this opportunity to provide your opinion. We look forward to hearing from you.