“Self-Determination Housing of Pennsylvania is reaching out to the community of Berks County to receive applicants for this program funded by Pennsylvania’s Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED)! Multiple home modifications projects are currently underway across the state! Below is information about eligibility and how to get more information.”
Eligibility criteria at-a-glance:
- Income levels must not exceed 120% of area median income (all household income must be verified through proper documentation).
- Priority given to individuals residing in counties not receiving financial assistance through other programs.
- Homeowners need proof of homeowners’ insurance coverage.
- Renters need a landlord letter of approval/permission for home modifications.
- Applicant cannot be receiving other public funded assistance or waivers. (example: Community Health Choices (CHC) managed care organizations – MCOs)
Applications are now being accepted!