Berks County partners in the Pennsylvania LINK to Aging and Disability Resources | Berks-Lancaster-Lebanon Service Area include community entities, organizations and agencies that provide an information sharing network for individuals over the age of 60; persons with disabilities; veterans; family members and care givers.
The Partners Network includes “Community Agencies that provide services and supports that impact individuals over the age of 60 and adults with disabilities.” The Partners Network includes agencies and organizations that work with housing issues, transportation, employment, county government, and agencies and organizations that serve people with disabilities that overlap with the target populations.
The organizations listed below (click on the organization’s name to go directly to the organization’s Website) represent a caring, knowledgeable network of collaborating partners which will provide supportive services to inquiring families and consumers in Berks County. Information and assistance services will be provided for both private pay and publicly funded individuals.
There is no charge for information or for assistance provided by the Berks County Partners Network. Some service provider agencies may assign charges.
- 360 Insurance Group – Call 484.529.2586 – Email: BGiblin@360insurancegroup.com – Consultative evaluation of both available and current Medicare/Medicaid benefits seniors are entitled to.
- ABILITIES IN MOTION – Call 888.376.0120 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – AIM is a leader throughout the community on the issues of consumer choice and control, and is one of 18 Centers for Independent Living (CIL) in Pennsylvania. The mission of AIM is to help people determine their own individual lifestyle, based on personal choice, from a wide spectrum of acceptable alternatives. AIM supports the philosophy of Independent Living through its concepts that are being proven daily by more and more people with disabilities as they choose to assume the responsibilities of directing their own lives by becoming active, contributing participants in the mainstream of their communities. As a Center for Independent Living, AIM provides: Information and Referral, Peer Counseling, Independent Living Skills Training, and System Advocacy Change.
- Abundant Aging with Margie – Abundant Aging by Margie exists to empower Seniors to live physically, emotionally and spiritually abundant lives through education relevant to the aging process and seeks to provide awareness of local, regional and national senior support services. Abundant Aging’s owner Margie Degler Pizarro has a 40 year career in healthcare and is a Certified Gerontological/Palliative Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Educator, Consultant, Speaker and Author. She is available for live and virtual presentations as well as panel discussions. – Call 610.568.0230
- Acadia, Inc. – Acadia has more than 30 years of experience providing comprehensive neuro-rehabilitation programming in a community-integrated setting to individuals whose acquired brain injuries or other neurological disorders have compromised their ability to live independently, work competitively, and participate fully as active members of the community. We are committed to providing person centered and flexible services that meet the specific needs of each program participant. – call 717.394.3466
- Acquired Brain Injury Network of Pennsylvania – 800-516-8052 (Voice Mail) 215-699-2139 (Office) – Free Newsletter, InfoLine and Website from the survivor/family point of view.
- Advance Home Health Care – call 610.685.2960
- Ageless Harmony Adult Senior Day Care and Community Services – Creating Special Days for Special Needs Seniors – Ageless Harmony provides comprehensive day services for adults who need varying levels of care and supervision. The program enables participants to live more independently, while providing support and relief to their care givers. Ageless Harmony Adult Day Care is an effective alternative to premature nursing home care. The Ageless Harmony program is open Monday thru Friday, 7:30 AM to 5 PM. – 3024 Penn Avenue, West Lawn (next to Adelphia Seafood), 610.685.2382.
- Aging 2.0 South Central PA – Hello, my name is Cynthia Gartman and I am the publisher of Seniors Blue Book in South Central PA. I am also the Ambassador for Aging2.0 in South Central PA. Aging2.0. was founded in 2012 by Stephen Johnston and Katy Fike, and Aging2.0 strives to accelerate innovation to address the biggest challenges in aging as well as increasing and improving the level of conversation around aging. Aging2.0’s international, interdisciplinary and intergenerational community has grown to 40k+ innovators across 31+ countries with more than 130 Aging2.0 Chapters around the globe. Everyone can join our local Aging2.0 Chapter, it’s free! We realize that the current climate, dealing with the Pandemic, makes life different and difficult, but we are hopeful that together we can find ways to further assist how we can age with purpose and grace. Our first service project is creation of a Connections Journal, which will be released beginning in December 2020. You can reach our Ambassador, Cynthia at email@example.com.
- AHEDD – Greater Berks County Area – AHEDD provides employment services throughout Pennsylvania to people with disabilities. The individuals we serve include youth in transition from school-to-work and adults who are looking for employment in the community. Participants in AHEDD’s services benefit from a customized plan of service that can include: skill assessments; career exploration and development; self-directed job search; job placement; work site support/training; and/or consultation on benefits management issues by Certified Work Incentive Coordinators (CWICs). – Phone 610.375.7692
- Alzheimers Association | Delaware Valley Chapter – call 800-272-3900
- Amramp –Berks–Lancaster-Lebanon – 717.745-RAMP – 610.585-2308 – 800.649.5215 | Amramp is the nation’s leading provider of accessibility solutions and steel modular wheelchair ramp systems. The Amramp ramp is rentable, “customizable” to each home or business, fireproof, slip resistant, moveable and reusable. Other products include stair lifts, vertical and platform lifts, patient lifts, portable ramps, grab bars, railings, door widening, bathroom and home modifications, plus much more. Amramp has a local warehouse in Lancaster and in-stock inventory so your accessibility needs can be met quickly. Locally Owned and Operated. Free Home Evaluations. Many Products Installed in One Day. Financing Available. Approved PA Waiver and VA Provider. Certified Aging in Place Specialist.
- PA MEDI – Berks County: Berks ENCORE – 610.374.3195 – Email: ApplaudingLife@BerksEncore.org
- Armstrong Relocation Company | Jack Treier Moving & Storage – 717.492.4155
- Assured Assistance LLC – Assured Assistance is an experienced team of compassionate non-medical caregivers. Part-time or full-time, a few hours a week or 24/7, an Assured Assistance professional caregiver is someone you can count on. The help you need: when, where and how you want it. We offer a full range of non-medical services so that you can choose exactly the help you need. With Assured Assistance, you can maintain your independent lifestyle and focus on the things that are important to you. To arrange a FREE, confidential, no obligation personal visit with a friendly Assured Assistance Client Relations Manager, call us at 610-796-4737.
- At Home Quality Care – We are a professional Non-Medical Homecare Agency. We provide Live-In Services to the elderly and disabled in 31 Counties in PA. We help these individuals live independently, and safely at home, where they ate the happiest. These services are provided to those who are on the Pennsylvania Medicaid Waviers (Home and Community Based Services) and Private Paying Individuals. We also work with Long-term Care insurances and the VA. – Call 570.468.2236.
- Bellomo & Associates, LLC. | Estate Planning and Elder Law – We advise Individuals and families, business owners, senior citizens and their families about the estate planning and elder law challenges facing them today. For seniors and their families facing the issues of aging, or for those of any age who wish to protect their family’s financial future, we counsel clients and provide solutions on: Asset Protection; Specials Needs Trusts; Wills; Trust Design; Guardianships; Medicaid; Estate Planning; Nursing Home Matters; and Estate Administration. Call 717-845-5390.
- Belmont Behavioral Hospital – Call 215.581.3980
- Berks Area Regional Transportation Authority (BARTA) – Call 610-921-0601
- BERKS COUNTY AREA AGENCY ON AGING – Call 610.478.6500 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – The mission of the Berks County Area Agency on Aging is to provide services, based on need, to all older Berks County residents and those with disabilities; empowering self-determination; advocating for their rights; and promoting the highest possible level of independence.The Berks County Area Agency on Aging serves county residents with comprehensive services for our over 60 population. As your area agency on aging we provide a variety of services and programs to assist families and individuals over 60 achieve independence to be self sufficient. Whether you require senior center services, in-home services, a comprehensive assessment, information and referral services, care management, caregiver support services, protective services, adult day care centers we are here to help you acquire those services. We are proud to be here to serve our aging community.
- Berks County Assistance Office (PA Department of Human Servcices) – Call 610-736-4211
- Berks County Veterans Affairs – The mission of our local Berks County Department of Veterans Affairs is to administer a comprehensive array of benefit programs and provide assistance services pertaining to claims to the veterans of Berks County and their dependent widows/widowers and orphans in the most expeditious and accountable manner we can. These benefits include those provided by federal, state, and local governments. Call 610-378-5601 – At any time feel free to press # to be transferred to an available Veteran’s Service Officer
- Beyond the Fork in the Road – Senior Moving Solutions – 56-F West Church Street, Denver, PA – 717-335-8080 – As senior move managers, we provide persons with disabilities and older individuals with the services needed to ease both the physical demand and emotional stress associated with the moving process. We will pack and unpack, develop floor plans, provide asset disposition strategies and resettling activities in the new home such as re-stocking the refrigerator, making the bed, connecting the computer and more. People who are transitioning to a new home just need to call Beyond the Fork in the Road and consider it done!
- Breast Cancer Support Services of Berks (BCSS) is a survivor-driven non-profit breast cancer organization dedicated to providing hope, information and emotional support to people whose lives have been impacted by breast cancer. We provide a number of support programs for women recently diagnosed with breast cancer, for all survivors, for young survivors under the age of 45 and for those who are exploring the impact of hereditary breast and ovarian cancer. Support groups and resources in Spanish are also available. All BCSS programs and services are provided at no cost regardless of socioeconomic circumstances or where medical treatment is received. For more information, please call the office at 610.478.1447 or visit our website where you can find valuable breast cancer support, learn more about support groups, programs, getting involved in upcoming events, or to volunteer.
- Bureau of Blindness and Visual Services (BBVS) – The mission of the Bureau is to assist Pennsylvanians who are blind or visually impaired gain the skills necessary to live and work independently in their communities. Blindness & Visual Services, 300 G Laird Street, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702 – 570-826-2361 Voice; 866-277-4163 Voice*, 570-826-2023 TTY. 888-651-6117 TTY*
- CaptionCall – Difficulty hearing on the phone? CaptionCall provides a no-cost captioning phone service and complimentary CaptionCall phone through a federal program established under the ADA. The revolutionary CaptionCall phone displays smooth-scrolling captions of what your callers say on a large, easy-to-read screen while simultaneously providing the most powerful amplification available and superb audio quality. It lets you hear and read your phone conversations so you won’t miss a word. Contact Wendy Harkins Davis, account manager, Eastern PA, to start the referral process. Email: email@example.com. Cell number: 484.639.4494.
- Caring Hospice Services – Caring Hospice Services, a family-owned and operated agency, has been providing hospice services since 1997. Our experience in dealing with end of life issues has molded our unique care approach as we bring comfort and relief into the lives of those who need it most. The Caring Hospice staff strive to serve each patient and family according to their individual needs, while focusing on maximizing comfort and quality of life. For additional information, please contact our office at 717-295-1700.
- Chestnut Knoll Senior Living Personal Care & Memory Care – Call 610-370-6706.
- Clear Captions, LLC – Call Kathy Cesario, 267-769-2872 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Circle of Life Coalition, Inc. – The mission of the Circle Of Life Coalition is to educate the community and professionals on all aspects of end of life.
- Comfort Keepers – Berks County – call 610.678.8000 – Comfort Keepers provides one-on-one, attentive care to loved ones needing extra help at home since 2001. Comfort Keepers – Berks County is the leading provider on in-home senior care in the greater Reading area. Professionally trained caregivers provide assistance as needed to compliment the care provided by family or other professionals with bathing & dressing, incontinence care, dementia care, grocery shopping & meal planning/cooking, dishes & laundry, errands and transportation to appointments (doc/hair/misc.). Clients appreciate being treated with dignity and respect as well as preserving as much of their independence as possible.
- Compassus – Compassus is a nationwide network of community-based hospice and palliative care services. Our company was founded in 2006, but our roots reach back to 1979 when we served communities as hospice care was in its infancy. We support our network with broad resources benefiting patients and their families. Yet our focus is local—to provide the highest quality hospice care to every community we service and to honor the life of each patient with compassion, integrity and excellence. Please contact 717-283-2672 for 24/7 for information and/or referrals. You can fax the referral, and fact sheet to 717-560-2012.
- Connie A Bean, The Traveling Hairstylist – Call The Traveling Hairstylist to come into your home for a “special hairdo” – exactly what you will receive in the comfort of your berks county home. Our Berks County In-Home Hair Services include shampooing, hair styling, hair cutting, hair coloring, hair perms, hair highlights, facial waxing and manicures. For gentleman haircuts our services include a shampoo, scissor cut, clipper cut, and trim eyebrows and unwanted hair on ear surfaces. Call 610.929.1642.
- Cope Mosaic is a service to help prepare your important documents and prepare for end of life situations. We are “people helping people through the Probate/Estate process” Our mission is to simplify the process, not leaving this burden to your loved ones. We work closely with you to make a plan so all your documents are easily accessible, or help your loved one through the Probate/Estate process not having to hire an expensive Attorney. We have over 25 years in the finance industry specializing in Estate matters. Our goal is to save every client stress, time and money during what can be a chaotic and confusing time. Call 717-975-7836
- Coventry Health Care, an Aetna Company – Aetna is one of the nation’s leading diversified health care benefits companies. We serve an estimated 46 million people with information and resources to help them make better health care decisions. We offer a broad range of traditional, voluntary and consumer-directed health insurance products and related services. These include medical, pharmacy, dental, behavioral health, group life and disability plans. We also offer medical management services, Medicaid health care management services, workers’ compensation administrative services, and health information technology products and services. We are one of the nation’s largest combined Medicare Advantage, Medicare prescription drug plan and Medicaid businesses. Our Medicaid footprint now covers 17 states. Reflecting the quality and value we deliver, nearly 80 percent of our Medicare Advantage members have plans that rate four stars or greater in the Medicare star rating program
- Curran Estate Law – We focus in the areas of Elder Law, Estate Planning, Asset Protection, Medicaid Qualification/Nursing Home Issues and VA Benefits. Estate planning isn’t about how much money you have, it’s about protecting what you have for you, during your lifetime and for those you love after you’re gone. It ensures what you have gets to the people you love, the way you want, when you want. Estate Planning really is for everyone. Estate planning can only be done by attorneys, and it can be as simple as a Will, Health Care Documents, Living Will and Power of Attorney. It can also include a revocable, probate-avoidance trust, asset protection trusts, multi-generational tax-saving trusts, tax-saving charitable trusts, private family foundations, and many other fact-specific strategies. Call 610-406-5377.
- Diakon Community Services RSVP – Diakon Community Services Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) recruits volunteers who are aged 55+ and seeks to match them with enriching volunteer opportunities, while helping to meet critical social needs of their communities. Our focus in Berks County (as well as Pike and Wayne) is Healthy Futures. Our mission is to support seniors over 60 to live independently and age in place with dignity, for as long as possible. Working through local community agencies, we have several volunteer opportunities that help enrich the communities in which we live. Delivering meals on wheels, transporting seniors who can no longer drive to Medical appointments, and Medicare counseling as part of the APPRISE program are just a few of the ways you can become involved. For more information, or to volunteer, contact Kathy Mitchell at 610-682-1351 or email@example.com.
- DISABILITY EMPOWERMENT CENTER: The Disability Empowerment Center (DEC) is the Center for Independent Living (CIL) for people with diverse disabilities serving both Lancaster and Lebanon counties. Call 717-394-1890 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org@decpa.org DEC is a private, nonprofit, nonresidential organization run by and for people with disabilities. We provide free and confidential services that prioritize self-determination, consumer control, and personal choice to individuals of all ages, and with all types of Disabilities. Through all of our individual and collective efforts, we work to eliminate barriers, ensure access, protect civil rights, and effect positive change. Our Five core services are: Information and Referral, Peer mentor, Independent Living skills, Transition, and advocacy. We also provide Service Coordination in the following counties: Lancaster, Lebanon, Dauphin, York, Berks, Chester, Perry, Cumberland, Schuylkill. We offer Deaf and hard of hearing case management, as well as Licensed, certified American sign Language (ASL) Interpreters and Certified Deaf Interpreters (CDIs) for hire. Rates and scheduling are available by calling 717-917-4676
- Ephrata Family Dentistry – Ephrata Family Dentistry has been helping your friends and neighbors smile for more than 60 years! We could not be more proud to be treating the 3rd generation in some families, and we always welcome new patients. Our doctors share hours of advanced training and decades of chairside expertise, yet everything we do starts with the golden rule. We treat you like we would want to be treated, and we provide you with options that fit your goals and budget. We offer comprehensive dental care for the entire family including preventive, restorative, cosmetic, dental implants and emergency care. Please contact our friendly team today by calling 717.733.1088 to reserve your appointment.
- Epilepsy Foundation | Eastern Pennsylvania – Our mission at Epilepsy Foundation Eastern Pennsylvania (EFEPA) is to lead the fight to stop seizures, find a cure and overcome the challenges created by epilepsy. We focus primarily on meeting the non-medical needs of people affected by epilepsy/seizure disorder to enhance their lives and build supportive communities. Berks County is one of eighteen counties in our service area. Please call 800-887-7165 x104.
- Exact Care Management, LLC. – Exact Care Management is a Supports Coordination Agency with you in mind. We specialize in caring for our consumers in a unique way. At Exact Care Management we believe in putting you the consumer first. Our interest is to enhance your quality of living within your own environment. Exact Care Management (ECM) was created by individuals whose passion and knowledge supports the growing needs of the disabled. The helm of Exact Care Management are registered nurses and healthcare professionals with over two-decades of experience in patient care, case management and needs assessment. Ensuring accurate and clinically significant individual service plans (ISP) and care management instruments (CMI). We listen and promote the voices of the Economically Challenged and Persons with Disabilities to engage them in experiences that will enhance their lives through equal access. The staff at ECM is here to coordinate the exact care you need in order to help you succeed and thrive in your in everyday living. Please contact us at 484-848-8219.
- Fairlane Gardens Rehabilitation and Nursing of Reading – 610.779.8522
- Fizika Group, LLC / FizikaFLEX – Fizika is a developer of digital solutions that help vulnerable populations take control of their health. Fizikaflex as a life sustaining program that can help long term care facilities and their residents maintain healthy habits that reduce the risk of infection, cardiovascular disease and cognitive decline.
GenRx Testing Solutions, LLC / Chemisys Laboratories, LLC – Chemisys Laboratories & GenRx Testing Solutions, LLC, provide hereditary cancer screening to qualified and eligible patrons. Nurse practitioners and/or physician assistants assess an individual’s personal & family history of non-environmental cancer to determine qualification. We are a CLIA and COLA accredited laboratory. All practitioners work under a Collaborative Physician Agreement, as required in the state of Pennsylvania. This simple, non-invasive cheek swab can indicate as many as 32 hereditary cancer markers, allowing patrons the ability to be pro-active in their healthcare decisions. We also provide a team of Genetic Counselors (AT-GC), should a patron wish to consult a genetic specialist regarding their screening result. The goal of CGX screening is to prevent a cancer diagnosis for both the tester and their immediate family members. For additional information, please visit our site.
- Good News Consulting, Inc. is an eldercare management company specializing in dementia care. Our highly experienced professional team delivers dementia care training to professionals and families; person-centered transformation projects to long term living communities / agencies; private geriatric care management, professional guardianship services, adult day services, and senior care management.
- Goodwill Keystone Area – The Goodwill mission for more than 115 years has been to support persons with disabilities in achieving their fullest potential as workers and as members of the broader community. Goodwill Keystone Area has been in existence for more than 70 years. Today, store and online sales along with business services help to fund the Goodwill Keystone Area mission and create paid job training opportunities for people with disabilities and other barriers to independence. Visit Goodwill Keystone Area at yourgoodwill.org for more information about the programs and services provided Berks, Lancaster and Lebanon Counties.
- Green Hills Manor – Located on 78 acres of rolling hills in Berks County on the campus of The Heritage of Green Hills, Green Hills Manor is a gracious, personal care and memory care community focused on helping residents reach their highest level of independence. Green Hills Manor provides a wealth of healthcare and support services to provide residents with a perfect blend of comfort, security and care. Their Well By Design program focuses on 8 dimensions of wellness, allowing residents to lead rich, fulfill lives. Families benefit from the peace of mind that comes with 24-hour personalized care and professional licensed nurses on-site. Green Hills Manor is managed by Life Care Services, the national leader in the development and management of senior living communities.
- Griswold Home Care – Berks County – Call 610.372.9940. Griswold Home Care has been referring caregivers who provide non-medical in-home care for over 30 years. We’ve helped more than 100,000 families connect with experienced and compassionate professionals. Services include personal care, homemaking and companionship.
- The Groff Family Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc. – We provide all types of funeral and memorial services customized for each and every family. Presentations on numerous topics related to death, dying, pre-planning benefits, and grief in Lancaster and surrounding counties. For anyone who desires informative conversation about options related to funeral planning; 24/7 availability to assist all families at the time of death; open dialogue about the benefits of planning in advance. – Call 717.394.5300.
- HGSK Law Firm – 138 North Fifth Street, Reading, PA 19601 – 610.374.8344 – The mission of HGSK’s Community Services Outreach & Support office is to help families who have recently suffered a tragedy by putting them in contact with social service organizations, government agencies and other entities that can provide support, including, when requested, recommendations for legal services.
- Hamilton Relay | Pennsylvania TRS Outreach – At PA Relay, our mission has always been to keep people connected, and during difficult times that becomes even more important. PA Relay is a free public service that enables individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, deaf-blind or have difficulty speaking to communicate over the telephone. Given the widespread recommendation of social distancing, the ability to communicate over the telephone is critical. PA Relay is offering free webinars to teach you how to connect over the phone with individuals who have difficulty hearing or speaking, and increase your awareness of serving customers who have difficulty hearing or speaking. To schedule your free webinar or to learn more about the free relay services, and free phone equipment available to residents of Pennsylvania, please contact Pennsylvania Outreach Coordinator, Amy Strawser at email@example.com
- Hands From the Heart Home Healthcare Services – 844-6-HOMENOW (844-646-6366) – Hands From The Heart Home Healthcare Services is a privately owned non-medical home healthcare provider. We help seniors and those with disabilities live independently in their own homes. We believe that it is not just a privilege for seniors, but a right. Hands From the Heart Home Healthcare services was established in 2011. Our corporate office is located in Bala Cynwyd; however, we provide services within 13 counties in the state of Pennsylvania. We are also VA and Medicaid approved.
- Haven Behavioral Hospital of Eastern Pennsylvania
- Heart and Home Properties – Call 610.580.2432.
- Heartland Hospice – You don’t have to give up hope to get hospice. Many patients and the loved ones who care for them say they wish hospice care had started sooner.Treatments that provide our patients with comfort and relief can continue, uninterrupted, even after we’ve started providing hospice care. Call 800.380.5874
- Help U Stay – We are in the business of helping people stay in their homes longer by doing remodeling modifications to their home such as barrier free showers, walk in tubs and universal kitchens. We basically help people remodel today for their needs tomorrow. Call 610.926.4996.
- Heron Companions – Heron Companions is a trusted and respected provider of comprehensive home care services and support for you and your family. We are dedicated to providing quality, reliable, and nurturing non-medical home care services. Heron has been providing services in multiple counties for many years, and are also a provider for the state. We strive to afford each client independence and dignity. Our personalized Plan of Care is designed to meet the needs of our elderly, disabled adults and special needs clients. Our well trained, experienced and compassionate caregivers treat each client as if they would want their own family member to be treated. At Heron Companions we take pride and consider it an honor to be part of our clients’ and their families’ lives.
- Hospice for All Seasons – As a locally owned and operated hospice, we have an unique understanding of your community and local support and service agencies available, because we live here too. We’ve designed our care model to allow our staff to carry smaller caseloads, so we can provide more of the patient-centered care you deserve. In most cases, our patients receive care team visits at a higher than Medicare standards. Our Integrative Arts Program (IAP) blends our expertise of specialized medical care with licensed or certified staff skilled in a number of holistic therapies such as therapeutic touch, aromatherapy, reflexology, Reiki and massage. Call 717.234.2555.
- Hospice & Community Care – Call 717-295-3900. Hospice & Community Care is dedicated to providing care and comfort to help patients and families live better at end of life. Our services are available for all in our community regardless of a patient’s ability to pay. Care and support is available in patient homes, nursing homes and senior care communities, hospitals, and in our Hospice Inpatient Center. The Pathways Center for Grief & Loss is available to support adults, teens, and children in the community coping with the loss of a loved one.
- Housing Development Corporation (HDC) – Mid-Atlantic – is the premier, non-profit provider of quality affordable apartments, townhomes, and rental housing. We are dedicated to expanding residential opportunities for low-income families, senior citizens and individuals by providing affordable, safe and secure housing solutions. Our efforts increase our residents’ self-sufficiency, improve living conditions, sponsor drug-free housing, and support youth by helping parents provide a stable atmosphere. (Equal Housing Opportunity) For more information about affordable housing, please call 717-291-1911 X 8054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IM ABLE Foundation – In 2007, the IM ABLE Foundation was created to build on the active lifestyles that founder, Chris Kaag, a disabled United States Marine, promotes for individuals with disabilities. IM ABLE’s goal is to help all individuals realize the potential to go further and push harder than their preconceived limits, because once this potential is realized, the possibilities are endless. With handcycles, racing chairs, adaptive skis and other advancements in technology, it is possible for anyone who has a disability to increase their fitness level. Never forget to appreciate what you CAN do and GET UP AND MOVE! The mission of the IM ABLE Foundation is to remove obstacles that prevent people affected by disabilities from being physically active by providing grants, resources, fitness opportunities and motivation. We change attitudes about the potential of disabled individuals by redefining what is possible.
- InTouch by SAH Incorporated – “InTouch by SAH is the medical alert and personal emergency division of SAH, Inc., the commercial and residential security professionals serving the Berks County, PA area for 30 years. At InTouch we are focusing efforts on the ever-growing senior population and their ability to remain in their homes as they age. We hope to achieve this by offering products, specifically PERS (personal emergency response systems) and mobile PERS that allow the individual to be alone in their home or on-the-go and have 1-touch access to assistance. With 24 hour/7 days a week monitoring, help can be reached, thus providing peace of mind to the seniors as well as their family.” – Call 610-898-6595
- John Paul II Center for Special Learning – Call 610-777-0605 or email email@example.com – John Paul II Center for Special Learning encourages children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities to explore their purpose and reach for goals through unique special education and social programming. Students ages 3 to 21 are able to learn and grow throughout our school-age program, with the later years focusing on transition and life skills. For individuals age 21 and older, our Adult Program offers the opportunity to continue developing skills while making individual needs a priority.
- Keystone Deaf & Hard of Hearing Services (formerly Berks Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services, Inc.)
- Kreamer Funeral Home and Crematory, Inc. – For over 100 years, we at Kreamer Funeral Home & Crematory, Inc. and Kreamer & Lum Funeral Home and Crematory have served the families of Lebanon County with unmatched dedication. We value our relationships with the families we serve, and we are proud and honored to serve those in their time of need. Our tradition of personal and professional care remains as strong as ever, as generations of experience form the foundation of our service. – Call (717) 867-4811
- Lehigh Valley Respiratory Care – 1176 Enterprise Court, East Petersburg, PA 17520 – 717-569-4667 – Locally owned and operated since 1985, we are a full service oxygen and medical equipment company specializing in adult and pediatric respiratory care. Partnering with you to provide practical solutions to your respiratory and medical equipment needs. We provide 24 hour emergency service and are CHAP accredited.
- Legend of Lititz & Legend of Lancaster – Legend of Lititz and Legend of Lancaster are premier retirement communities in Lancaster County that offer personal care and memory care services to seniors. Legend of Lititz and Legend of Lancaster are dedicated to the highest quality of service delivery to our residents with a sense of warmth, compassion, individual pride, and company spirit. We offer residents choices by working with each resident, their loved ones and medical providers to design a personalized plan of care to meet each resident’s wants and needs. We offer three nutritious meals daily with snacks, housekeeping, laundry, trained staff available 24 hours a day, and several other state of the art features. For more information, please call (717) 283-4255.
- Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped – Free Library of Philadelphia – The Free Library of Philadelphia’s Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped (LBPH), as part of the National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress (NLS) serves Pennsylvania residents who have difficulty reading due to a physical impairment, a reading disability, or a vision challenge. If standard print has become difficult to read for you, a friend, or a family member, please call 800-222-1754 or 215-683-3217. LPBH offers a wide variety of services for customers throughout the Commonwealth. Some are available on site, and many are available free through the mail via our partnership with Carnegie Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped in Pittsburgh. In addition, LBPH staff provides outreach statewide about all of these services.
- Loyalty Client Services, LLC – takes pride in being LOYAL to our clients and their families. Our goal is to build trusting relationships and help seniors maintain their independence with daily money management expertise. The services we provide are Bill Pay/Assist with Checkwriting, Mail Sorting/Document Shredding, Review and Reconcile Bank and Credit Card Statements, Organize Tax Information, Fraud and Scam Oversight and Senior Advocacy. Bonded & Insured. Call 717.887.4640 for a free in-home consultation.
- ManorCare West Reading – Offering both subacute rehabilitation, as well as long-term skilled nursing, ManorCare West Reading is available for admissions 24 hours a day. We are located just off Penn Avenue in West Reading. Call today with any questions or to schedule a tour. Call 610-373-5166.
- MidPenn Legal Services – MidPenn Legal Services provides free legal services to low-income and victims of domestic violence in family law, public benefits, housing, social security, unemployment compensation and consumer legal matters. Call 610.376.8656.
- Mifflin Court – Personal Care Senior Living Community. Services include: 24hr staffing, restaurant style dining for all 3 meals, well rounded activites including exercise programs, transportation to doctor appt’s, internal and external events and trips, PT/OT/ST on site, housekeeping, laundry, personal care: bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, medication and ambulation assistance. Call 610.796.1600.
- Mom’s Meals | Nourishcare – Mom’s Meals is a leading national provider of fresh-made, home-delivered meals and nutrition services for individuals desiring convenience or independent living and for patients recuperating at home or managing a chronic disease. Call 1-877-508-6667.
- Mor Smiles – is a family friendly, patient centric practice nestled in idyllic Lancaster County, PA. Located in Lititz, PA, Mor Smiles offers a comprehensive approach to care. Our highly skilled team offers preventive, general, cosmetic, emergency, specialty and sedation dentistry. Our office looks and feels different. And, what we do is clearly different. Our philosophy is to help patients achieve the highest level of dental care they desire. We work hard to understand our patients’ wants and dreams, and we utilize the latest technology in a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. We schedule extra time during an individual’s first visit, and empathy and understanding guide our judgment and recommendations. We look forward to meeting you and helping you attain the smile you have always desired. Please call 717.553.1793 to reserve your appointment today!
- My Down-To-Earth Doula – Call (717) 339-7496 or email Rosalie@mydowntoearthdoula.com.
- NAMI Berks County, PA – “Since the mid-1980s, NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Berks County has provided support, education and advocacy for consumers, families, friends and caregivers of individuals impacted by serious and persistent mental illness. We envision all persons affected by major mental disorders – and their loved ones – as being treated with compassion, fairness and understanding, as everyone is a valued member of our community. Call 610.685.3000.
- On-Line Publishers, Inc. – On-Line Publishers, Inc. is celebrating 25 years of serving boomers, seniors, caregivers, and their families by providing relevant information utilizing a variety of platforms. Talk to us about online and print editions of 50plus LIFE, a multi-sourced newsprint lifestyle magazine with monthly editions in Lancaster and Lebanon counties as well as some surrounding counties; beyond50 Resource Directory, a source for information about local products, services, and support for the community that is online, in print, and as a searchable directory, with annual editions in Berks, Lancaster, and Lebanon counties as well as other surrounding counties; Caregiver Solutions magazine, an insert in the July issue of BusinessWoman magazine, offers invaluable information to the person managing the care of a loved one and includes a directory of housing, care, and service providers regionally. And 50plus EXPOs, annual events that brings those offering products, services, or support to the 50+ community for face-to-face engagement. For more information, please call 717-285-1350 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our City Reading, Inc. – Call 610-898-6138
- PA Elks Home Service Program – The Elks Nurses provide care coordination to any individual in PA that was diagnosed with a developmental disability by the age of 22. As a care coordinator, the nurses provide referrals to local resources, obtaining needed equipment, receiving proper education, and advocacy. We also act as a liaison between insurance companies, schools, healthcare providers, and family. We assist with paperwork for SSA, Medical assistance, OVR, etc. All with no charge, no age nor income requirement. In Berks County, contact Judy Malozzi, email@example.com.
- PA Health Management – Call 717.617.2706
- Paramount Living Aids, LLC – For people with mobility challenges, it is important to have personalized home modifications to ensure safety and independence in their home. Paramount Living Aids promotes independence, self-confidence and personal comfort which helps our clients fulfil the desire to maintain the highest quality of life. We offer indoor and outdoor stair lifts, modular and portable ramps, vertical platform lifts, seat lift reclining chairs, vehicle lifts, scooters, grab cars and much more. We offer professional installation and service while servicing all Eastern Pennsylvania for over 16 years. Paramount Living Aids also offers FREE home assessments and estimates. 1-800-886-6364.
- Patient Care – Wyomissing – Patient Care – Wyomissing, is an Almost Family, Inc. affiliate. We are a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services, with over 150 locations in 11 states. Patient Care – Wyomissing provides skilled nursing and physical, occupational and speech therapy services primarily to Medicare beneficiaries. Call 610.373.0300.
- Patriot Home Care – We are a home health agency operating in Pennsylvania. We offer a wide range of health care services that can be given in your home for an illness or injury. Home health care can be less expensive, more convenient, and just as effective as care you get in a hospital or skilled nursing facility (SNF). Call 877.535.5550
- Pennsylvania Adult & Teen Challenge – Our mission at PA Adult & Teen Challenge is to “Bring Wholeness To The Hopeless” by helping people recover from substance use and mental health disorders. We do this by offering four levels of care; Medical Detox, 30-day clinical, 12-month residential, and Outpatient Counseling. We have multiple locations throughout Pennsylvania in Berks, Dauphin, Lancaster, Allegheny counties. We accept many funding sources including affordable self-pay options, private insurance, medical assistance, and county funding for approximately 20 counties in central and eastern PA. Our admissions office is open 24/7 and can be reached at (844)888-8085. We also have 24/7 transportation to any of our facilities and bilingual staff in admissions, intake, and clinical for Spanish-speaking patients.
- Pennsylvania Assistive Technology Foundation (PATF) – Pennsylvania Assistive Technology Foundation (PATF) is a statewide, non-profit organization that helps individuals with disabilities and older Pennsylvanians acquire the assistive technology devices and services they want. Assistive technology includes hearing aids, smart home technology, adapted vehicles, barrier-free showers (and other home modifications), tablets and computers (as well as software and apps), scooters and wheelchairs, utility vehicles for farmers, and adapted sports equipment. PATF serves all ages, all income levels, and all disabilities and health conditions. PATF offers low-interest and 0% interest loans with NO fees for assistive technology; information and assistance about assistive technology, funding resources, and vendors; as well as financial education. If you want assistive technology but you’re not sure how to fund it, call or email PATF at 888-744-1938.
- Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency – PHFA – The Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency works to provide affordable homeownership and rental apartment options for senior adults, low- and moderate-income families, and people with special housing needs. Through its carefully managed mortgage programs and investments in multifamily housing developments, PHFA also promotes economic development across the state. In Berks County, contact Alicia Spencer, (610) 270-1989 – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pennsylvania Medicare Education and Decision Insight, PA MEDI (formerly APPRISE) – 610.374.3195 – Email: ApplaudingLife@BerksEncore.org
- Pivot Physical Therapy – “We are a full service physical therapy facility. We specialize in Orthopedic and Sports Related Injuries. Medicare/Senior Care, Work Injuries, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Vestibular Rehabilitation, Hand Therapy, Aquatic Therapy. We have Free transportation, and bi-lingual staff that’s available. We have 24 hour 7 days a week scheduling at our website, www.PivotPhysicalTherapy.com, and will get back to you promptly.” Remember it’s Your Body Your Choice, choose Pivot. Call us at 1.844.Pivot.PT or 1.844.748.6878. Seniors: Click here for more information.
- Precision Health Care – Precision Health Care provides independence for all people at home. We were named earlier this year as one of the Top Home Health Provider’s in PA by Medicare. Whether the services are for you or a loved one, we have your covered. The depth and quality of services we provide help extend and enhance living at home as a safe and comfortable alternative to institutional living without the stress of interrupted routines and changes in daily habits. We understand that Home Care is more than just taking care of seniors at home. It is about attending to doctor’s appointments, grocery shopping, taking walks and visiting loved ones. It is about honor and respect! It is about trust and building relationships but most importantly it is about protecting and preserving the dignity of our seniors when they need it the most. Our commitment to these values is the reason why our clients are our biggest referral source! Contact us at 888-622-1484 to learn more about our services or to arrange for a free consultation.
- Precision Hearing Aid Center | specializing in adult hearing solutions. Call 717.435.5694
- Premier One Financial Company is an independent firm that specializes in Medicare Insurance. We help people understand Medicare, what it covers, and the options available to them. Coverage options include Medicare Supplement plans, Prescription Drug Plans, and Medicare Advantage plans. We will answer your questions and provide clarity on the necessary steps to enroll. At Premier One Financial Company, we handle all of the paperwork, making sure you have coverage in place the day it has to be, so there is no interruption in coverage. As an independent firm, we represent many of the top insurance companies. Call us at (717) 435-8856 or email email@example.com. For more information, please visit www.premieronefc.com.
- Prospectus Berco – With more than 40 years of service as a nonprofit organization in the Berks County community, Prospectus Berco provides an array of services for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Services are designed to support individuals as valued members of our community and offer a life of dignity, respect, and promise. Residential Services: Prospectus Berco operates 23 Community Homes throughout Berks County. While homes are supervised by trained staff, individuals live in a family atmosphere. In addition, Prospectus Berco administrates LifeSharing Program that matches individuals with families in a shared living arrangement, and Family Support Service Programs to help individuals and families live as independently as possible in our community: these services include, In Home and Community Support, Respite and assistance with activities of daily living. Approximate 96 individuals benefit from our Residential Programs. Day Services Programs: Prospectus Berco employs approximately 100 adults in its Vocational Work Program. Individuals earn wages while gaining the necessary skills to advance in their careers. Individuals complete production and packaging assignments, in addition to working in small groups throughout the local business community. The Adult Training Program operates from two facilities in Reading and has the capacity to serve 240 individuals in 12 classrooms. Adult Training offers varied enrichment opportunities based on the interests and abilities of each individual. The program includes community engagement through volunteer experiences, social and recreational activities, communication and mobility training, along with physical, occupational, and music therapies. Prospectus Berco has incorporated a specialized classroom and services for individuals who are hard of hearing. Programs are licensed by the Department of Human Services, Office of Developmental Programs. – Call 610.372.4637.
- ProStat, Inc. – is a leading PA home care service agency. As a locally-owned and locally-staffed agency, we honor the trust our clients place in us and we’re proud to be a part of the local communities we serve.Whether you’re a family member looking for personal care assistance for a loved one or a support coordinator or social services professional advocating for individuals seeking assistance, you’ve come to the right place.We help individuals live independently and safely at home, where they’re most comfortable and happy. Our caring staff delivers non-medical care to preserve dignity and instill confidence. ProStat specializes in providing in-home personal care services to disabled adults and seniors receiving benefits under the Pennsylvania Medicaid waiver programs and to Pennsylvania veterans who qualify for homecare through their referring VA hospitals. In Berks County, call 610.736.9000.
- Quality Insights – Quality Insights is a Quality Improvement – Quality Innovation Network who brings together local organizations, providers (medical and non-medical) as well as beneficiaries in a collaborative effort to work on improving the healthcare experienced by those in the community who are of Medicare age. Our focus is to improve care coordination and medication safety. Quality Insights provides facilitation and expertise as well as data to support these efforts at no cost to the community. We are contracted with CMS to carry out the National Quality Plan with a focus on preventing avoidable readmissions, decrease adverse drug events and increasing community tenure (beneficiaries staying in their own homes).
- Scoot Anywhere USA – Are you looking to enhance your mobility? At Scoot Anywhere USA we offer a wide range of mobility solutions for individuals who lead active lifestyles. Choose from our full fleet of mobility enhancement solutions including portable travel scooters, heavy-duty scooters, recreational scooters and more! With more than 20 years of experience we’ve had the opportunity to help thousands of customers around the world enjoy the benefits of enhanced mobility – now it’s your turn. Whether you need to rent a lightweight portable scooter for upcoming travel, or you’d like to purchase a mobility scooter for daily use, Scoot Anywhere USA has you covered. Want to learn more about our scooters? Call 866.979.0363 to find out how we can help!
- Self-Determination Housing of Pennsylvania, Inc. –Self-Determination Housing Project of Pennsylvania works “to promote self-determination and control in housing for persons with disabilities and older adults in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.” As a statewide agency, SDHP plays four key roles in this effort: as educator, policy maker, technical assistance provider and initiator of demonstration projects. Regional Housing Coordinators provide technical assistance to public and private housing providers to navigate and better understand social service systems. RHCs also work directly with social service entities including nonprofits, local Area Agencies on Aging, LINKs to Aging and Disability Resources, Centers for Independent Living, and numerous others to help them understand and identify the housing needs of their consumers/clients and bring those needs to housing providers. RHCs provide support to caseworkers, nursing home transition providers, and others that deliver services to older adults and people with disabilities to improve their understanding of housing systems. Regional Housing Coordinator: Barbara Huggins, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Senior Helpers – At Senior Helpers it is our mission to ensure a better quality of life, both for our elderly clients and their families, by providing dependable and affordable one-on-one non-medical care at a moment’s notice. Senior Helpers has the people, resources, systems, and knowledge necessary to make sure our clients get the help they need to enjoy living independently in their home or in a retirement community. Our specialties include Dementia care with our Senior Gems ™ approach, Veterans Benefit guidance, and diagnosis specific care assistance and training for caregivers. Service areas include Lancaster, Lebanon and Berks counties. Call us today for an in-home meeting 717-738-0588.
- SeniorLIFE – Reading – Senior LIFE is an alternative to nursing homes, designed to help seniors live their best lives at home. Through Senior LIFE services, members are able to access the health care and support they need—and still have the independence they want. Each member of the Senior LIFE Program receives an individualized care plan that covers all medically necessary services. Call 610-404-3200.
- Service Access and Management, Inc. – SAM, Inc. began as a 15-person team of individuals dedicated to improving human services in Pennsylvania. Now, 20 years later, we have grown to nearly 600 individuals serving more than 14,000 Pennsylvania residents. We provide Department of Aging/OLTL Services, Mental Health Case Management, Mental Health Forensic Service, Mental Health Intake Coordination Services, Intellectual Developmental Disability (IDD) Supports Coordination, Early Intervention (EI) Service Coordination, Mental Health Crisis Intervention and Emergency Services, Mental Health Certified Peer Specialist, Mental Health Veterans’ Coordination Services, and Joint Planning Teams in 15 different counties throughout Pennsylvania. Our case management and crisis intervention services are reviewed and accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). Beyond high-quality human services, SAM can also provide support to counties in fiscal and administrative areas as well. Please visit www.sam-inc.org for more information.
- Shear Magic Traveling Hair Salon – Shear Magic’s professional staff will arrive at your location and take care of your hair care needs. Call 717. 222.1317.
- Smart Moves with Sue – We provide guidance and education for those experiencing a lifestyle & moving change by assisting you in preparing for any move you are considering. We prepare a comprehensive and personalized written plan and walk you through the process. – Call 717.475.4300
- Storycatchers – We record the life story of your loved one – their words, their voice. Storycatchers uses high-definition audio recording equipment to capture their memories, leaving you with a keepsake that will be cherished for years to come. – 717.891.1557
- Take Heart Counseling & Equine Assisted Therapy – Take Heart’s mission is to empower individuals and families to find hope, healing, and wholeness through therapeutic work with horses. They integrate principles of Christian counseling, trauma-informed psychotherapy, and natural horsemanship in experiential sessions designed to bring deep healing and insight to mind, body, and soul. The outdoor farm environment is peaceful and authentic, bringing a different, down-to-earth feel to counseling sessions. No horse experience necessary – the horses are gentle and intuitive partners in healing. Contact us.
- The LGBT Center of Greater Reading– Call 610.741.3923 | “The LGBT Center of Greater Reading provides education to the public; assists with referrals and resources to social service agencies and providers; as well as advocacy for those in the LGBT community within the Greater Reading area.”
- The Manor at Market Square | Senior Living in Reading, PA – Manor at Market Square is a unique senior community located in downtown Reading, PA. Manor at Market Square offers both Independent Living and Personal Care apartment suites at an affordable month-to-month lease that includes three meals daily, housekeeping and laundry services, social events and transportation to local outings and appointments. Call 610-373-0800 for more details.
- Threshold Rehabilitation Services, Inc. – Threshold’s Behavioral Health Supports for adults struggling with serious mental illness include transitional housing in Community Residential Rehabilitation (CRR) sites such as a Full Care Group Home and Partial Care Apartments. The goal is to teach independent living skills to transition people into their own community apartments. Supported Living Services are provided to individuals in their own homes to help them maintain independence. The Partial Hospital Program includes group therapy and medication management. Mosaic House Clubhouse, a Psychiatric Rehabilitation program, offers member-driven services including vocational, educational and social supports. Peer Support Services are provided by a person in recovery to their peers in the community. For people with intellectual and developmental challenges, Community Supports Services offers Community-Based Residences, LifeSharing and Supportive Living (in-home) supports. In the Employment and Training Division, Transitional Employment Opportunities (TEO) offer work experience inside business locations in the community, including Threshold’s TRS Wood Products. The Community Work Center subcontracts with local companies to provide paid work experience in mailing, assembly, collating, inspecting, and packaging jobs to preparing people for competitive employment. Threshold provides commercial custodial services where individuals receive paid, on-the-job training leading to competitive employment.Berks Personnel Network (BPN) provides community-based employment services including career counseling, assessments, job development and placement, on-the-job training, service coordination, job retention support and school-to-work transition services. – Call 610-777-7691
- Transition Connections – Call 484-372-0824 Transition Connections, Inc. is a full service senior move and transition services company. Transition Connections was formed to help seniors, their families, friends and care givers with major transitions later in life. Our focus is on the seniors, helping them make what is often a very difficult transition with ease and dignity.
- TriCounty at Home – Call 610-621-1260 Just as growing older can allow for a more relaxed lifestyle, it can also present new obstacles and challenges. Many seniors find that for the first time in their lives, they have to ask for assistance. TriCounty at Home provides highly trained, screened and credentialed healthcare professionals needed, at home, to maintain a safe, independent, and enjoyable lifestyle. Services include: personal care, medication reminders, providing transfer assistance, meal preparation and feeding, companionship, light housekeeping, errands, grocery shopping, escorting to appointments, incontinence care, respite care and fall prevention.
- TridentCare Mobile Diagnostic– We are a provider of mobile diagnostic servi es including: X-Ray, ultrasound, cardiac and vascular services. Call 724.513.5837
- UNITED DISABILITIES SERVICES: Call 888.837.4235 – Email: email@example.com – United Disabilities Services (UDS), a non-profit organization based in Lancaster, PA. For the past 50+ years UDS has been committed to helping people with disabilities, including veterans and the elderly, lead more independent and fulfilling lives. UDS serves people with disabilities covering 53 counties in Pennsylvania. UDS is recognized as one of the leading human services providers in Pennsylvania. The UDS Foundation encompasses a variety of programs including a personal care division, Independent Living Services, which is a certified medical assistance provider licensed by the State of Pennsylvania, and UDS Accessible Home Modifications has been accepted as a builder in the Department of Veterans Affairs Home Loan Guaranty Program.
- VieMed – VieMed provides home respiratory service to patients struggling with various respiratory diseases including chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and various neuromuscular diseases. With almost 25 million Americans reporting that they have been diagnosed with COPD, the country’s 3rd largest killer behind Cancer and Congestive Heart Failure, VieMed provides a solution for people who suffer from this debilitating disease. Call 717.805.1515.
- Vision Resource Center of Berks County – 610-375-8407 or visit our website at www.vrcberks.org … Vision Resource Center of Berks County has been serving the blind and visually impaired Berks County community for over 85 years. Services include children and adult vision screenings, sight loss support group, caregivers support group, Spanish speaking sight loss support group, individual counseling, socialization programs, education programs, home visits, referral services, and workshop services. For assistance with a visual impairment or blindness for yourself or a loved one, please contact VRC.
- Visiting Angels – Berks County – Call 610.898.7880
- Your Visiting Hygienist – 717.580.0467 – There are times when getting to an appointment is difficult and that difficulty causes stress on you and your family. That’s why Your Visiting Hygienist, LLC is willing to come directly to your continuing care retirement community and clean your teeth in the comfort and privacy of your home. We will treat you with the respect and compassion you deserve while providing the professional dental services you need.