The United States Census Bureau data for these counties, and others in Pennsylvania, are the 2015 estimates.
The Census Bureau has also arrayed the population demographics,persons with a disability and veteran data from the 2012 county files at the American Fact Finder pages; here are links to the data for the Berks-Lancaster-Lebanon LINK counties.
- Berks County – 20% of the population is 60 and older
- Lancaster County – 20% of the population is 60 and older
- Lebanon County – 23% of the population is 60 and older
- Persons with a disability in Berks, Lancaster and Lebanon Counties
- Berks County – 29,560 veterans
- Lancaster County – 34,150+ veterans
- Lebanon County – 10,970+ veterans