The United States Census Bureau data for these counties, and others in Pennsylvania, are the 2017 estimates.
The Census Bureau has also arrayed the population demographics,persons with a disability and veteran data from the 2012 county files at the American Fact Finder pages; here are links to the data for the Berks-Lancaster-Lebanon LINK counties.
- Berks County – 20% of the population is 60 and older
- Lancaster County – 20% of the population is 60 and older
- Lebanon County – 23% of the population is 60 and older
- Persons with a disability in Berks, Lancaster and Lebanon Counties
- Berks County – 24,428 veterans
- Lancaster County – 30,556 veterans
- Lebanon County – 9,708 veterans