The Link partner’s networks in Berks County, Lancaster County and Lebanon County have introduced a number of ongoing projects that may be of interest to persons served by your organization, club or group. If you would like information about any of these programs or projects, contact the Berks-Lancaster-Lebanon Service Area coordinator. Call or text: 717.380.9714. Email: email@example.com.
- Death Cafes: The Berks-Lancaster-Lebanon Service Area Link partners’ network has been a long-time facilitator of Death Cafes. Since the first one in May 2016, Link partner facilitators have collaborated to hold more than 40 Death Cafes at libraries, retirement living communities, churches, bars, cafes and funeral homes.
- GOING BLIND: Coming out of the dark about vision loss. – A film about the causes of blindness and vision loss; and how people cope.
- FEELING SAFE – BEING SAFE: A two-hour workshop on emergency preparedness for persons with a disability, persons with special needs and / or persons aged 60 and over.
- LINKForum: When your church group, service club or local organization is looking for a program or presentation about a topic that’s interesting, compelling and relevant, the Berks-Lancaster-Lebanon Service Area Link partners’ network can provide professional presenters who can present 20 t0 30 minute programs about a broad variety of subjects.
Click here or on the above graphic to download the Video Library guide listing all the videos available.
- Video Library: When your church group, service club or local organization is looking for a program or presentation, you may find the right solution with the The Pennsylvania Link to Aging and Disability Resources | Berks-Lancaster-Lebanon Service Area’s VIDEO LIBRARY. We have compiled a number of DVD videos that address a number of topics that are relative to the indentfied populations that are served by the Link to Aging and Disability Resources: persons aged 60 and over; persons with a disability; veterans; family members and caregivers. You may may borrow any of these video DVDs for your organizations use as long as long as there are no charges for admission to the screening. For more information or to arrange to borrow a DVD, contact the Link Coordinator | call or text, 717.380.9714 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.