To read each month’s program notice, click on the program below. If your agency, organization or entity would like to be a cross-training presenter and/or host a meeting, email the Link coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717.380.9714.
Cross-training meetings are scheduled for the first Friday of each month; meetings begin at 8:30 am and last approximately 60 to 90 minutes.
- CANCELED due to extreme weather warnings – January 3, 2014 – Self-Determination Housing Project of Pennsylvania, Inc. – The meeting will be held in the community room at the Stevens Tower, 930 Willow Street, Lebanon, PA 17046.
- February 7, 2014 – Lebanon County Libraries. Lebanon Community Library, 125 North 7th Street, Lebanon, PA 17046
- March 7, 2014 – Epilepsy Foundation – Western/Central Pennsylvania – The meeting will be held at the Lebanon Farmers Market located at 35 South 8th Street, Lebanon, PA. – Click here to see Laura’s PowerPoint presentation.
- Disability issues,” Zachary Landes and Kevin Murphy, presenters. This meeting will be held at Juniper Village at Lebanon, 1125 Birch Road, Lebanon, PA 17042.
- May 2, 2014 – QUEST, Inc., Mike Barnhart, presenter. QUEST, Inc. is located at 704 Metro Drive, Lebanon, PA. NOTE: Plan to park at the rear of the Quest building; turn right off Metro Drive just northeast of the building.
- BONUS MEETING – May 15 … Special Cross-training meeting for three county LINK’s – This second cross-training opportunity will feature a special guest. Pennsylvania’s Department of Aging Secretary, Brian Duke, will address community partners with the Lancaster County LINK to Aging and Disability Resources in a joint multi-county meeting with the Lancaster County LINK to Aging and Disability Resources and the Berks County LINK to Aging and Disability Resources at this May meeting at the Eden Resort in Lancaster.Following the Secretary’s address, Angela Smoyer, Regional Housing Coordinator with the Self-Determination Housing Project of Pennsylvania, Inc. (SDHP) will facilitate the monthly cross-training program.
- June 6, 2014 – DOUBLE FEATURE: Two cross-training presentations (1) Lebanon County Assistance Office (CAO) and (2) AlbrightLIFE – Lebanon County – The meeting will be hosted by AlbrightLIFE – Lebanon County, 113 S. Ninth Street | Lebanon, PA 17042.
- July 11* – Age Wave Initiative of Lebanon County, Kathleen Wall, presenter. (*NOTE: This meeting date has been moved from the First Friday due to the Independence Day holiday.) This meeting will be held in the second floor auditorium at the Lebanon County Area Agency of Aging, 710 Maple Street, Lebanon.
- August 1 – RSVP of the Capital Region, Inc.. Scott Brubaker, Development Coordinator – Lebanon County will present more information about the Retired & Senior Volunteer Program. The meeting will be held at Calvary Chapel, 740 Willow Street, Lebanon, PA 17046.
- September 5 – Alzheimer’s Association – Greater Pennsylvania Chapter, Candy Yingling, presenter. This month’s meeting will be held in the social hall of the Perservance Fire Company of Jonestown. “The Perse” is located at 22 South King Street, Jonestown, PA.
- October 3 – DOUBLE FEATURE: StoneRidge Retirement Community and Domestic Violence Intervention of Lebanon County, Inc. The meeting will be at StoneRidge Poplar Run, 440 E. Lincoln Ave., Myerstown, PA 17067. Meeting summary article.
- November 7 – Community Homes of Lebanon County, Inc. The meeting will be at The meeting will be at Cleona United Methodist Church, 29 East Maple Street, Cleona, Pa 17042.
- December 5 – Self-Determination Housing Project of Pennsylvania, Inc. and a bonus training “Low-stress / no-stress” exercise program for persons over age 60; persons with a disability and everyone. – The meeting, too, will be at The meeting will be at Cleona United Methodist Church, 29 East Maple Street, Cleona, Pa 17042. 12-2014 – NOTE: click here to download Angela Smoyer’s Self-Determination Housing Project PowerPoint presentation.