To read each month’s program notice, click on the program below.
If your agency, organization or entity would like to be a cross-training presenter and/or host a meeting, email the LINK coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717.380.9714.
Cross-training meetings are scheduled for the first Friday of each month; meetings begin at 8:30 am and last approximately 60 to 90 minutes.
- 06 January 2017 – Lebanon Transit and Lebanon County’s 2-1-1 – This meeting will be held at Lebanon Village, 201 Lebanon Village, Lebanon, PA.
- 03 February 2017 – Education for Children and Youth Experiencing Homelessness program (ECYEH) and Transport for Christ, International – This meeting will be held at Cleona United Methodist Church, 29 East Maple Street, Cleona, Pa 17042.
- 03 March 2017 – Precision Hearing Aid Center – Adam Wentling and Compeer of Lebanon County – Alane Steif – Not a typo: This meeting, too, will be held at Cleona United Methodist Church, 29 East Maple Street, Cleona, Pa 17042.
- 07 April 2017 – Aetna | HealthAmerica – Advantra, Scott Wolfe and Mike Ritter, Lebanon County Coalition to End Homelessness – This meeting will be held at Lebanon Valley Advanced Care Center, 1251 E. Main St., Annville, PA 17003.
- 05 May 2017 – Lebanon County Re-Entry Coalition, John Shott and Warden Robert J. Karnes and T.W. Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc., Brittany Ponessa – This meeting will be held at StoneRidge Poplar Run, 440 E. Lincoln Ave., Myerstown, PA 17067.
- 02 June 2017 – Pennsylvania Homecare Association, Vicki Hoak and Ames Home Services, Bill Ames – This meeting will be held at Ames Home Services, 240 Hinkle Road, Annville, PA 17003.
- 07 July 2017 – Pennsylvania’s CHIPP (Community Hospital Integration Project Program) in Lebanon County and Recovery Insight, Inc. – The meeting will be held at Spang Crest, 945 Duke Street, Lebanon, PA 17042.
- 04 August 2017 – “Medications and the Elderly – The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly” | Coleen Kayden and “The Smiles of Joy ” | Welsh Mountain Dental Health – Joy Brown – This meeting will be held in The Clubhouse at Juniper Village at Lebanon, 1125 Birch Road, Lebanon, PA 17042.
- 08 September 2017 – NOTE THIS IS THE SECOND FRIDAY – A mini – Making A Difference Seminar – Good News Consulting, Inc., Tina Hess and staff and APPRISE of Lebanon County, Lee Glowacki, coordinator | What is APPRISE – what does it do for you? – This meeting will be held at StoneRidge Poplar Run, 440 E. Lincoln Ave., Myerstown, PA 17067.
- 06 October 2017 – Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency [PHFA], Danielle Rudy and VA’s Vision Resources VISOR Program, Maria Grimes and Mary Frances McAndrews. – This meeting will be held at the Lebanon Veterans Affairs (VA) Medical Center, Building 18 (lower level) in Room 50, 1700 South Lincoln Avenue, Lebanon, PA. 10-2017 Lebanon Link X-training info sheet DRAFT
- 03 November 2017 – “Dealing with Hearing Loss” | Hearing Center of Lancaster | Jack French – and Medicare 101 for Veterans | Susan Shern, Humana Inc. will present an educational presentation on Medicare and how Veterans with Tricare for Life and Champva work together and separately. – The meeting will be held at Lebanon Community Library, 125 North 7th Street, Lebanon, PA 17046.
- 01 December 2017 – Angels on Call and Jordan Leigh | “Practical Yoga (How can yoga be used in everyday situations) PLUS A SPECIAL ATTRACTION, Ms. PA Senior America, Peggy Kurtz Keller – This meeting will be held in The Clubhouse at Juniper Village at Lebanon, 1125 Birch Road, Lebanon, PA 17042.