To read each month’s program notice, click on the program below.
If your agency, organization or entity would like to be a cross-training presenter and/or host a meeting, email the LINK coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717.380.9714.
Cross-training meetings (normally) are scheduled for the first Friday of each month; meetings begin at 8:30 am and last approximately 60 to 90 minutes.
- January 11, 2019 (changed from the FIRST FRIDAY due to a holiday in the same week) – Community Homes of Lebanon County | Charlie Rush and an “Incredible Journey” you won’t want to miss. – The meeting will be held at UPMC Pinnacle | Lebanon Valley Advanced Care Center, 1251 East Main Street, Annville, PA 17003.
- NOTE: Time change | This meeting will begin at 9:00 am | February 1, 2019 – Ali Perrotto, Sexual Assault Resource Center and Counseling of Lebanon County (SARCC) and “vicarious trauma” – This meeting will be held at Palmyra Heritage House, 616 West Main Street, Palmyra, PA 17078.
- March 1, 2019. – Goodwill – Keystone Area and The Village Concept | Melissa Ressler, Lancaster Downtowners – The meeting will be held at Spang Crest, 945 Duke Street, Lebanon, PA 17042.
- April 5, 2019 – Community Health Council of Lebanon County, Nicole Maurer and Lebanon Family Health Services, Holly Dolan. – This meeting will be held at The Club at Juniper Village at Lebanon, 1125 Birch Road, Lebanon, PA 17042.
- May 3, 2019. – Easterseals Western and Central Pennsylvania, Matthew Ernst and Advance Care Planning (and Age Wave Initiative program), Vickie Price – This meeting will be held at WellSpan | Good Samaritan Hospital, 4th & Walnut Streets, 252 South 4th Street, Lebanon, PA 17042 in Classroom 2.
- June 7, 2019. – The Age Wave Initiative of Lebanon County, Carol Davies and Dianne Stott and Aging Well PA, Rebecca May-Cole. –This meeting will be held at the Lebanon County Area Agency of Aging, 710 Maple Street, Lebanon – in the first floor auditorium.
- July 12, 2019 (changed from the FIRST FRIDAY due to a holiday in the same week) – Guardianship 101, Tina Hess and Richard Gardner, “Thoughts on mental ‘illness’, resiliency and recovery by an unmedicated bipolar.” – The meeting will be held at Elmcroft of Lebanon By Eclipse Senior Living, 860 Norman Drive, Lebanon, PA 17042.
- August 2, 2019 – Lebanon County Veteran’s Affairs, Scott Kohr. – The meeting will be held at VisionCorps’ Alley Center for the Blind, 2550 Hanford Drive, Lebanon, PA.
- September 13, 2019 (changed from the FIRST FRIDAY due to a holiday in the same week) – Disability Empowerment Center and Landis Communities’ Continuing Care at Home – This meeting will be held at Traditions of Hershey, 100 North Larkspur Drive • Palmyra, PA 17078.
- October 4, 2019 – Melissa Hawkins, Pennsylvania’s Office for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing and a second presenter. –This meeting will be held at StoneRidge Poplar Run, 440 E. Lincoln Ave., Myerstown, PA 17067.
- November 1, 2019 – Kathleen Cesario, Clear Captions and Peter Graustein, PA Adult & Teen Challenge – The meeting will be held at Penn Medicine | Lancaster General Healthcare Lebanon Medical Facility, 1701 Cornwall Road, Lebanon, PA 17042.
- December 6, 2019 – PA CareerLink Lebanon County, Sam Primak and Veterans Justice Outreach Program, Carla Cyr. This meeting will be held at PA CareerLink Lebanon County, 243 Schneider Drive. Lebanon, PA 17046-4875