- Open a web browser (such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome).
- Go to http://www.train.org/pa. You will now be on the TRAIN PA homepage.
- Log in to TRAIN PA by entering your log in name and password and click
the “Login” button.
Find Course and Register
- Enter the keyword “PA-EBH” in the Keyword or Course ID field located
in the upper right-hand portion of the screen.
- Click the search icon button. You will be taken to the course search results page.
- Click on the name of a course — “PA-EBH: FY21/22 2022 PA CARES
Training Summit (4.0 Hours) — Virtual”
- From the Course Details page, select the registration tab and follow
the instructions to register for this course.
PLEASE NOTE: You must check the box to “OPT IN” to receive email, and then verify your
email address through the automatically generated message when registering in TRAINPA
in order to receive ZOOM Link, training materials, and any potential changes or information
related to the May 24 PA CARES program.
If you are unable to attend after you register, please cancel your registration to
promote others attending via registration. Persons must be registered to attend