The Lebanon County Partners Network in the Pennsylvania Link to Aging and Disability Resources | Berks-Lancaster-Lebanon Service Area includes community entities, organizations and agencies that provide an information sharing network for individuals age 60 and over; persons with disabilities; veterans; family members and care givers.
The Partners Network includes “Community Agencies that provide services and supports that impact individuals over the age of 60 and adults with disabilities.” The Partners Networks include agencies and organizations that work with housing issues, transportation, employment, county government, and agencies and organizations that serve people with disabilities that overlap with the target populations.
The organizations listed below (click on the organization’s name to go directly to the organization’s Website) represent a caring, knowledgeable network of collaborating partners which will provide supportive services to inquiring families and consumers in Lebanon County. Information and assistance services will be provided for both private pay and publicly funded individuals.
There is no charge for information or for assistance provided by the Lebanon County network partners. Some service provider agencies may assign charges.
- ABILITIES IN MOTION – Call 888.376.0120 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – AIM is a leader throughout the community on the issues of consumer choice and control, and is one of 18 Centers for Independent Living (CIL) in Pennsylvania. The mission of AIM is to help people determine their own individual lifestyle, based on personal choice, from a wide spectrum of acceptable alternatives. AIM supports the philosophy of Independent Living through its concepts that are being proven daily by more and more people with disabilities as they choose to assume the responsibilities of directing their own lives by becoming active, contributing participants in the mainstream of their communities. As a Center for Independent Living, AIM provides: Information and Referral, Peer Counseling, Independent Living Skills Training, and System Advocacy Change.
- Accessing Independence | full service personal care – call 888-837-4235
- alzheimer’s association – Greater Pennsylvania Chapter – 2595 Interstate Drive, Suite 100, Harrisburg, PA 17110 – 717.651.5020. 24/7 Helpline # – 1.800.272.3900 – “Our mission is to eliminate Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health.” Call our Helpline for resources in your area.
- Amramp – Lancaster – Amramp is the nation’s leading provider of accessibility solutions and steel modular wheelchair ramp systems. Based in Lancaster, PA, we are a local company with a fully stocked warehouse, ready to meet your needs quickly. Amramp – Lancaster serves all customers in Lebanon County.
- Angels on Call – call 717.715.8700 – Angels On Call is a homecare agency that services multiple counties throughout Pennsylvania. Currently we attend to hundreds of clients and pride ourselves on empowering people to live independently at home, as well as bringing peace of mind to everyone touched by the aging process. Since 2005 we have helped individuals and families face challenges through development of a customized care plan and providing services such as personal care, transportation, medication reminders, companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation and more. We appreciate you taking the time to learn more about Angels on Call and discovering some of the changes we are making to improve how we provide care.
- APPRISE – Lebanon County – call 717.273.9262 – APPRISE – Lebanon County: APPRISE is a free State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) for Pennsylvanians on Medicare. The Pennsylvania Department of Aging created APPRISE to help seniors understand their Medicare insurance options and make informed choices that would best meet their needs. Counselors are specially trained volunteers who can answer your questions and provide you with objective, easy-to-understand information about Medicare, Medicare Supplemental Insurance, Medicaid, “Extra Help” Programs, PACE/PACENET.
- Armstrong Relocation Company | Jack Treier Moving & Storage – 717.492.4155
- AseraCare Hospice – 717.228.2775 – AseraCare’s mission is to share our passion for improving quality of life through innovative healthcare, one person, one family, and one community at a time. Our interdisciplinary approach to care encompasses patients’ holistic needs, including physical, social, and spiritual needs. We focus on creating an environment in which patients and their families are treated as though they are our own.Through advanced care planning, medication reconciliation and pain management techniques, we help honor each patient’s end-of-life choices. For more information, please contact our office at (717) 285-2039 or via the web at www.aseracare.com
- Beck Care Managers, LLC – Beck Care Managers LLC takes the time to listen to each client to provide services based on the client’s unique circumstance. We offer: self-management plan, in-home personal needs assessments, caregiver support, family meetings, care consultations, evaluation of appropriate housing alternatives, and be a liaison to families at a distance. Beck Care Managers LLC is committed to promoting quality of life and peace of mind by assisting our clients in navigating the difficult transitions in life. We encourage independence and autonomy in the least restrictive, safe environment while preserving dignity and respect. Strengths include: patient advocacy, coordinating family meetings, crisis intervention, family education, discharge planning, and art therapy. Contact Beck Care Managers LLC for trusted support for you and your family. Call 717-599-4447, email BeckCareManagers@gmail.com. More information is available on our website www.BeckCareManagers.com
- Beyond the Fork in the Road – Senior Moving Solutions – 56-F West Church Street, Denver, PA – 717-335-8080 – As senior move managers, we provide persons with disabilities and older individuals with the services needed to ease both the physical demand and emotional stress associated with the moving process. We will pack and unpack, develop floor plans, provide asset disposition strategies and resettling activities in the new home such as re-stocking the refrigerator, making the bed, connecting the computer and more. People who are transitioning to a new home just need to call Beyond the Fork in the Road and consider it done!
- Jason Bishop | Financial Services Professional / U Financial Group
- Bureau of Blindness and Visual Services (BBVS) – The mission of the Bureau is to assist Pennsylvanians who are blind or visually impaired gain the skills necessary to live and work independently in their communities. Blindness & Visual Services, Forum Place, 555 Walnut Street, 8th Floor, Harrisburg PA 17101 – 717-787-7500 Voice, 866-375-8264 Voice*, 717-787-1733 TTY, 888-575-9420 TTY*
- Pennsylvania CareerLink – Lebanon County – our mission is to provide job-seekers with the training and opportunities to become valuable employees, and to provide employers with qualified and professional candidates. We provide services to job seekers from many backgrounds, including military veterans, senior citizens, ex-offenders, and people with disabilities. Our in-person assistance may include one-on-one support, computer access and training, and guidance or funding for vocational training. All services to employers and job seekers are free of charge.
- Cedar Haven Healthcare Center – 717.274.0421
- Central Penn Nursing Care, Inc. -Our goal at Central Penn Nursing Care is to help individuals maintain their independence at home as long as possible. We can provide care 2 hours a day to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. CPNC has all levels of care (PCA, CNA, LPN’s and RN’s) and can provide personal care, light housekeeping meal preparation, transportation, Alzheimer’s/Dementia care and respite care. We are on call 24 hours a day. Call for a Free Assessment 717-569-0451.
- Clear Captions, LLC – Call Kathy Cesario, 267-769-2872 or email email@example.com
- Community Homes of Lebanon County, Inc. – “Community Homes of Lebanon County serves seniors and disabled persons with quality apartment options and related services. Having a long history in fostering cooperative relationships within the local community, Community Homes has used these partnerships to grow, providing quality housing and related services for approximately 300 individuals at seven different locations within Lebanon County.”
- Compass Mark – For over 50 years, Compass Mark has provided guidance to communities regarding addiction related education and prevention. In Lancaster and Lebanon Counties, we provide evidence based prevention programs and Student Assistance Program training and support at most schools. We also can help if you or someone you know is struggling with alcohol or drug abuse. A trusted, experienced guide with the answers, resources, encouragement and hope you need to find the best treatment option is a call away. Compass Mark is committed to transforming lives, and strengthening communities.
- Compeer of Lebanon County – Compeer of Lebanon County’s mission is to improve the quality of life for people recovering from mental illness through the power and gift of friendship. For more information about receiving Compeer services or to become a Compeer Volunteer, call 717.272,8317.
- Cope Mosaic is a service to help prepare your important documents and prepare for end of life situations. We are “people helping people through the Probate/Estate process” Our mission is to simplify the process, not leaving this burden to your loved ones. We work closely with you to make a plan so all your documents are easily accessible, or help your loved one through the Probate/Estate process not having to hire an expensive Attorney. We have over 25 years in the finance industry specializing in Estate matters. Our goal is to save every client stress, time and money during what can be a chaotic and confusing time. Call 717-975-7836
- Coventry Health Care, an Aetna Company – Aetna is one of the nation’s leading diversified health care benefits companies. We serve an estimated 46 million people with information and resources to help them make better health care decisions. We offer a broad range of traditional, voluntary and consumer-directed health insurance products and related services. These include medical, pharmacy, dental, behavioral health, group life and disability plans. We also offer medical management services, Medicaid health care management services, workers’ compensation administrative services, and health information technology products and services. We are one of the nation’s largest combined Medicare Advantage, Medicare prescription drug plan and Medicaid businesses. Our Medicaid footprint now covers 17 states. Reflecting the quality and value we deliver, nearly 80 percent of our Medicare Advantage members have plans that rate four stars or greater in the Medicare star rating program.
- Curran Estate Law – We focus in the areas of Elder Law, Estate Planning, Asset Protection, Medicaid Qualification/Nursing Home Issues and VA Benefits. Estate planning isn’t about how much money you have, it’s about protecting what you have for you, during your lifetime and for those you love after you’re gone. It ensures what you have gets to the people you love, the way you want, when you want. Estate Planning really is for everyone. Estate planning can only be done by attorneys, and it can be as simple as a Will, Health Care Documents, Living Will and Power of Attorney. It can also include a revocable, probate-avoidance trust, asset protection trusts, multi-generational tax-saving trusts, tax-saving charitable trusts, private family foundations, and many other fact-specific strategies. Call 610-406-5377.
- DISABILITY EMPOWERMENT CENTER: Call 717.394.1890 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org – The purpose of the Disability Empowerment Center (DEC), is to ensure and advance the rights of persons with diverse disabilities in order for them to integrate or maintain a full independent lifestyle, free from all barriers and to support them to achieve their individually established goals. All supports are consumer designed, person directed, and community based, thereby empowering each person to have control over his/her life and live the life they have chosen for themselves.
- First Aid & Safety Patrol – Emergency Medical Services – Call (717) 272-1234
- Geriatric & Dementia Care Consulting, LLC provides caring, ethical, confidential supportive care/case management services to seniors and to families of individuals with dementia. Specific dementia services include, but are not limited to: cognitive assessments; assisting/educating family members with communication, behavioral and other challenges; working with families re: placement situations; helping families to research and explore options; making necessary referrals. We also provide current, relevant interactive trainings on dementia care topics to facilities, groups and individuals. For more information contact Dementia Care Practitioner, Jan Mills, at (717) 371-2231 or at email@example.com.
- Good News Consulting, Inc. is an eldercare management company specializing in dementia care. Our highly experienced professional team delivers dementia care training to professionals and families; person-centered transformation projects to long term living communities / agencies; private geriatric care management, professional guardianship services, adult day services, and senior care management.
- Goodwill Keystone Area – The Goodwill mission for more than 115 years has been to support persons with disabilities in achieving their fullest potential as workers and as members of the broader community. Goodwill Keystone Area has been in existence for more than 70 years. Today, store and online sales along with business services help to fund the Goodwill Keystone Area mission and create paid job training opportunities for people with disabilities and other barriers to independence. Visit Goodwill Keystone Area at yourgoodwill.org for more information about the programs and services provided Berks, Lancaster and Lebanon Counties.
- Griswold Home Care of Lebanon County – We are dedicated to helping you live independently in the comfort of your own home. Our expansive network of self-employed home care professionals enables us to refer the perfect professional caregiver to you in any situation. Referred caregivers can assist with customized personal care, homemaking and companionship services at very affordable rates. Think Home Care might be the right choice for your loved one? Contact your local Griswold Home Care office today at 717-279-0702 to speak with one of our friendly Care Coordinators.
- HACC (Harrisburg Area Community Colleges) – Lebanon Campus – 717.270.4222
- Hair-to-go PA | Shear Elegance Salon – Our goal is to provide quality, professional hair care, along with friendly service in a relaxing environment. It doesn’t get more relaxing than in your own home. We have highly skilled stylists who truly care about their customers and the services provided to you. Our experience makes the difference. Whether you’ve had surgery and can’t wash your hair or you don’t drive any more, we provide the convenience of coming to you. We look forward to helping you or your loved one with in home hair care. We believe that when you look better……. you feel better!717.865.1415
- Hamilton Relay | Pennsylvania TRS Outreach – Hamilton Relay offers high quality professional outreach services to ensure people are aware of relay services, and that they understand how to use relay when making or receiving calls. If you are not sure about how relay works and would like to learn more about what types of relay services work best for you, contact us! If you know of an agency, business, school or individual who could benefit from training on how to use Relay services, we are glad to provide professional training services. Contact your Outreach Coordinator, Cheryl Deitz, today! firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hands From the Heart Home Healthcare Services – 844-6-HOMENOW (844-646-6366) – Hands From The Heart Home Healthcare Services is a privately owned non-medical home healthcare provider. We help seniors and those with disabilities live independently in their own homes. We believe that it is not just a privilege for seniors, but a right. Hands From the Heart Home Healthcare services was established in 2011. Our corporate office is located in Bala Cynwyd; however, we provide services within 13 counties in the state of Pennsylvania. We are also VA and Medicaid approved.
- Hearing Center of Lancaster – Call 717.625.1004 – Hearing Aids for all levels of hearing loss. Evaluation, consultation, demonstration, and provision.
- Heartland Hospice – You don’t have to give up hope to get hospice. Many patients and the loved ones who care for them say they wish hospice care had started sooner.Treatments that provide our patients with comfort and relief can continue, uninterrupted, even after we’ve started providing hospice care. Call 800.380.5874
- Hospice & Community Care – Call 717-391-2421. Hospice & Community Care is dedicated to providing care and comfort to help patients and families live better at end of life. Our services are available for all in our community regardless of a patient’s ability to pay. Care and support is available in patient homes, nursing homes and senior care communities, hospitals, and in our Hospice Inpatient Center. The Pathways Center for Grief & Loss is available to support adults, teens, and children in the community coping with the loss of a loved one.
- IKOR of Lancaster & Lebanon | Advocacy and Life Management for Seniors and the disabled – call 717.945.5919 – IKOR Advocates are independent professionals looking out for the needs of our clients. We go beyond traditional case management by advocating for our clients in every aspect of their life. Our Life Management Assessment provides the foundation for everything we do. Through this assessment, we gain a holistic view of our client’s life and create a Life Management Advocacy Plan tailored to their needs and preferences. In the Life Management Advocacy Plan, you will find expert, unbiased advice that puts the needs of the client first and foremost. Our goal is to achieve an optimal level of wellness and improve coordination of care while providing cost effective, non-duplicative service. From medical advocacy to residential needs assessments to on-site safety assurance evaluations and routine bill pay, IKOR Advocates are the professionals you can rely on. | We understand tending to the needs of seniors and those with disabilities can be overwhelming. Contact us today to learn how IKOR’s unique approach to life management can help you.
- Joe Kozak, peer mentor | W.R.A.P. facilitator
- Kay L. Shuey, LICENSED SALES AGENT 717-454-9179 serving Lebanon, Lancaster and Dauphin Counties. Specializing in Medicare. Part D Prescription Plans. Medicare Advantage Insurance Plans. Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans
- L&L Eldercare Connections LLC – We are a geriatric care management company that specializes in senior care needs. We evaluate seniors in their homes and facilities to determine an appropriate plan of care. We act as advocates and liaisons with family members, physicians, attorneys, home health agencies, home care agencies, personal care facilities, long term care facilities, hospitals and hospice. – Call (717) 769-0216
- LEBANON COUNTY AREA AGENCY ON AGING – call (717) 273-9262, Email: email@example.com – Lebanon County AAA coordinates all aging programs and services provided to the elderly of Lebanon County. The agency works to maximize individual functioning and optimal quality of life for all elderly with emphasis placed on the prevention of unnecessary and inappropriate institutionalization of older persons. The major objective and basic purpose of the Lebanon County Area Agency on Aging would be its function as the coordinative authority of all aging programs and services provided to the elderly of Lebanon County. The major responsibility of the Area Agency on Aging is to contribute to the maximum individual functioning and optimal quality of life for all elderly within a designated “Planning and Service Area,” with emphasis placed on the prevention of unnecessary and inappropriate institutionalization of older persons.
- Lebanon County Libraries – The six public libraries in Lebanon County provide free access to information in order to increase knowledge, support lifelong learning, strengthen the community and improve lives. We invite you to visit the library closest to you!
- Lebanon County Mental Health/Intellectual Disabilities/Early Intervention Program – The Lebanon County MH/ID/EI Program provides services to Lebanon County residents who have certain mental health diagnoses, a diagnosis of intellectual disability, or to children from birth up to the age of three who have a developmental delay or are at risk for a developmental delay. TMH/ID/EI provides intake, assessment, and coordination of the following services: outpatient psychotherapy, psychiatric and psychological evaluation, medication monitoring, residential programs for individuals with intellectual disabilities, vocational and social rehabilitation, short-term inpatient, partial hospitalization, early intervention services (birth to three years) and 24-hour emergency services. – call (717) 274-3415
- Lehigh Valley Respiratory Care – 1176 Enterprise Court, East Petersburg, PA 17520 – 717-569-4667 – Locally owned and operated since 1985, we are a full service oxygen and medical equipment company specializing in adult and pediatric respiratory care. Partnering with you to provide practical solutions to your respiratory and medical equipment needs. We provide 24 hour emergency service and are CHAP accredited.
- Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped – Free Library of Philadelphia – The Free Library of Philadelphia’s Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped (LBPH), as part of the National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress (NLS) serves Pennsylvania residents who have difficulty reading due to a physical impairment, a reading disability, or a vision challenge. If standard print has become difficult to read for you, a friend, or a family member, please call 800-222-1754 or 215-683-3217. LPBH offers a wide variety of services for customers throughout the Commonwealth. Some are available on site, and many are available free through the mail via our partnership with Carnegie Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped in Pittsburgh. In addition, LBPH staff provides outreach statewide about all of these services.
- Linden Village – Linden Village is a warm and intimate personal care community in Lebanon County, conveniently located to Hershey, Annville, Harrisburg and Lancaster. Linden Village is designed to enhance community-style living. Call 717-274-7400
- Loyalty Client Services, LLC – Diane L. Hammaker and Dennette C. Reed, Daily Money Managers. We pride ourselves in being LOYAL to our clients and their families. Our goal is to build trusting relationships and help seniors maintain their independence. The services we provide are Power of Attorney, bill pa, sorting mail, review and reconcile bank and credit card statements, organize tax information, fraud and scam oversight and senior advocates. Call 717.468.6378 or 717.887.4640.
- Mark’s Helping Hand – Call 717.877.9244 – We assist families and seniors with their daily needs.
- Martin Foot and Ankle – Call: 717-757-3537 or Toll Free: 844.899.6961 | We are a foot & ankle institution with several shoe stores and physical therapists, advanced therapies & diagnostic equipment. We have five
convenient locations in York, Lancaster, Lititz Hanover, and Shiloh. We specialize in podiatric surgery, diabetic foot care, bunions, hammertoes, and many other foot and ankle problems. Find us on:
- Mom’s Meals | Nourishcare – Mom’s Meals is a leading national provider of fresh-made, home-delivered meals and nutrition services for individuals desiring convenience or independent living and for patients recuperating at home or managing a chronic disease. Call 1-877-508-6667.
- My Down-To-Earth Doula – Call (717) 339-7496 or email Rosalie@mydowntoearthdoula.com.
- On-Line Publishers, Inc. – On-Line Publishers, Inc. has more than 15 years’ experience in serving boomers, seniors, disabled, caregivers, and their families by providing relevant information utilizing a variety of platforms. Talk to us about our print and digital editions of 50plus Senior News, 50plus Senior Living, and the Resource Directory for Caregivers, Aging, and Disabled, and Caregiver Solutions. Or learn more about our annual 50plus EXPOs. For more click: http://www.onlinepub.com.
- Palmstown Manor – Palmstown Manor (personal care home) is a comfortable and affordable alternative to nursing home care with a focus on compassion. Our community is specially designed to meet the needs of aging seniors requiring assistance with activities of daily living, while providing a home-like environment. We offer programs and activities designed to aid in daily life skills, encourage physically and mentally stimulating activities, and promote socialization and friendships with other residents. Palmstown Manor also offers a specialized memory care program for those individuals living with memory challenges. We are focused care with a helping hand and peace of mind. Contact: Nancy Siler, 717-838-9000, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paramount Living Aids, LLC – For people with mobility challenges, it is important to have personalized home modifications to ensure safety and independence in their home. Paramount Living Aids promotes independence, self-confidence and personal comfort which helps our clients fulfil the desire to maintain the highest quality of life. We offer indoor and outdoor stair lifts, modular and portable ramps, vertical platform lifts, seat lift reclining chairs, vehicle lifts, scooters, grab cars and much more. We offer professional installation and service while servicing all Eastern Pennsylvania for over 16 years. Paramount Living Aids also offers FREE home assessments and estimates. 1-800-886-6364.
- Pennsylvania Behavioral Health and Aging Coalition – Call 717.857.3163.
- Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency – PHFA – The Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency works to provide affordable homeownership and rental apartment options for senior adults, low- and moderate-income families, and people with special housing needs. Through its carefully managed mortgage programs and investments in multifamily housing developments, PHFA also promotes economic development across the state. In Lebanon County, contact Martha McGraw (717 780-3962; email@example.com.
- PF Strategies, LLC – email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717-685-5030 for more information.
- Precision Hearing Aid Center | specializing in adult hearing solutions. Call 717.435.5694
- Premier One Financial Company is an independent firm that specializes in Medicare Insurance. We help people understand Medicare, what it covers, and the options available to them. Coverage options include Medicare Supplement plans, Prescription Drug Plans, and Medicare Advantage plans. We will answer your questions and provide clarity on the necessary steps to enroll. At Premier One Financial Company, we handle all of the paperwork, making sure you have coverage in place the day it has to be, so there is no interruption in coverage. As an independent firm, we represent many of the top insurance companies. Call us at (717) 435-8856 or email email@example.com. For more information, please visit www.premieronefc.com.
- PROBE – Potential Reentry Opportunities in Business and Education – (P.R.O.B.E.) specializes in career preparation programs, offering individual and group counseling for single parents and homemakers. One of the things that makes PROBE a success is the philosophy of the program. Other programs that help individuals with career development look at what jobs need workers, and then train clients to fill those jobs. PROBE comes from the other direction. We look at the interests and skills each client possesses, and then we help them find a career path where they will feel successful and fulfilled.” – Quoted by Dr. Kathryn Towns; paper written by Kathy Verna) – For information, call 717-273-2090.
- Recovery InSight, Inc. – Making positive changes in people’s lives by providing support with the highest integrity and compassion to individuals working towards recovery, by individuals in recovery, with similar experiences. – Call 877.597.9497
- Right At Home In-Home Care and Assistance – We provide non-medical in-home care and assistance for the elderly and disabled. 989 Quentin Road – Suite 2, Lebanon, PA 17042. Call 717-450-5940.
- RSVP of the Capital Region, Inc. – is a volunteer-based organization serving the Central PA region for more than 40 years. We recruit, train and place volunteers in not-for-profit agencies, schools, government offices, hospitals and senior residences. Our volunteers serve communities in eight counties, including Lebanon. RSVP passionately promotes seniors (55+), as powerful contributors to our neighborhoods and community organizations that desperately need additional human resources. Learn about specific volunteer opportunities and benefits by calling Margie Groy at 717-454-8647.
Self-Determination Housing Project of Pennsylvania, Inc. – Self-Determination Housing Project of Pennsylvania works “to promote self-determination and control in housing for persons with disabilities and older adults in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.” As a statewide agency, SDHP plays four key roles in this effort: as educator, policy maker, technical assistance provider and initiator of demonstration projects. Regional Housing Coordinators provide technical assistance to public and private housing providers to navigate and better understand social service systems. RHCs also work directly with social service entities including nonprofits, local Area Agencies on Aging, LINKs to Aging and Disability Resources, Centers for Independent Living, and numerous others to help them understand and identify the housing needs of their consumers/clients and bring those needs to housing providers. RHCs provide support to caseworkers, nursing home transition providers, and others that deliver services to older adults and people with disabilities to improve their understanding of housing systems. Regional Housing Coordinator/Region 9:
- Seniors Blue Book of South Central PA – The mission of The Seniors Blue Book and SeniorsBlueBook.com is to provide seniors, caregivers and senior professionals a comprehensive source of services, senior housing options, resources and information that enrich the lives of our elder population while affording those businesses and individuals serving that population a unique medium to present their products and services. For information, call 717-344-5580.
- Sexual Assault Resource and Counseling Center (SARCC) – Lebanon – 24-hour confidential Hotline: 717.272.5308
- Signature Senior Living – Signature Senior Living is a premier retirement community in Lancaster County that offers personal care and memory care services to seniors. Signature Senior Living is dedicated to the highest quality of service delivery to our residents with a sense of warmth, compassion, individual pride, and company spirit. We offer residents choices by working with each resident, their loved ones and medical providers to design a personalized plan of care to meet each resident’s wants and needs. We offer three nutritious meals daily with snacks, housekeeping, laundry, trained staff available 24 hours a day, and several other state of the art features. For more information, please call (717) 283-4255.
- South Central PA Veteran Community Partnership | 717.391.2421
- Spang Crest in Lebanon – 717.473.4213 – At Spang Crest, all residents enjoy the benefits of quality care and thoughtfully planned resident-centered services andsupport. Our residents fulfill their potential and thrive in the family like setting that keeps them connected to the ones they value most. Spang Crest is a Luthercare community offering personal care, comprehensive memory care, skilled nursing, and rehabilitation. We live each day reflecting the belief that Potential is Ageless!
- T.W. Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc. – ” T.W. Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services are dedicated to providing guidance and nurturance for the safety, well-being, and permanency for children, adults, families, and communities.
We provide effective treatment through our Mental Health Outpatient Services, Drug & Alcohol Outpatient Services, Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services, School-Based Mental Health Outpatient Services, Psychiatric Evaluations and Medication Management. We are committed to enhancing the wholeness of those we serve, by helping people back into the swing of life.” –Call 800-437-5405
- The Arc of Lancaster and Lebanon Counties | “The Arc of Lancaster and Lebanon Counties promotes and protects the rights of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.” Achieve with us. – 717-394-5251
- Traditions of Hershey – Independent Living and Personal Care – 717.838.2330
- UNITED DISABILITIES SERVICES: Call 888.837.4235 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – United Disabilities Services (UDS), a non-profit organization based in Lancaster, PA. For the past 40 years UDS has been committed to helping people with disabilities, including veterans and the elderly, lead more independent and fulfilling lives. UDS serves people with disabilities throughout 30 counties in Pennsylvania and beyond. UDS is recognized as one of the leading human services providers in Pennsylvania. The UDS Foundation encompasses a variety of programs including a personal care division, Independent Living Services, which is a certified medical assistance provider licensed by the State of Pennsylvania, and UDS Accessible Home Modifications has been accepted as a builder in the Department of Veterans Affairs Home Loan Guaranty Program.
- Welsh Mountain Health Centers | Lebanon Ridge Community Health | Lebanon Ridge Oral Health
- Your Visiting Hygienist – 717.580.0467 – There are times when getting to an appointment is difficult and that difficulty causes stress on you and your family. That’s why Your Visiting Hygienist, LLC is willing to come directly to your continuing care retirement community and clean your teeth in the comfort and privacy of your home. We will treat you with the respect and compassion you deserve while providing the professional dental services you need.