To read each month’s program notice, click on the program below.
If your agency, organization or entity would like to be a cross-training presenter and/or host a meeting, email the LINK coordinator at email@example.com or call 717.380.9714.
Cross-training meetings (normally) are scheduled for the first Friday of each month; meetings begin at 8:30 am and last approximately 60 to 90 minutes.
- January 11, 2019 (changed from the FIRST FRIDAY due to a holiday in the same week) – Community Homes of Lebanon County | Charlie Rush and an “Incredible Journey” you won’t want to miss. – The meeting will be held at UPMC Pinnacle | Lebanon Valley Advanced Care Center, 1251 East Main Street, Annville, PA 17003.
- NOTE: Time change | This meeting will begin at 9:00 am | February 1, 2019 – Ali Perrotto, Sexual Assault Resource Center and Counseling of Lebanon County (SARCC) and “vicarious trauma” – This meeting will be held at Palmyra Heritage House, 616 West Main Street, Palmyra, PA 17078.
- March 1, 2019. – Goodwill – Keystone Area and The Village Concept | Melissa Ressler, Lancaster Downtowners – The meeting will be held at Spang Crest, 945 Duke Street, Lebanon, PA 17042.
- April 5, 2019 – Community Health Council of Lebanon County, Nicole Maurer and Lebanon Family Health Services, Holly Dolan. – This meeting will be held at The Club at Juniper Village at Lebanon, 1125 Birch Road, Lebanon, PA 17042.
- May 3, 2019. – Easterseals Western and Central Pennsylvania, Matthew Ernst and Advance Care Planning (and Age Wave Initiative program), Vickie Price – This meeting will be held at WellSpan | Good Samaritan Hospital, 4th & Walnut Streets, 252 South 4th Street, Lebanon, PA 17042 in Classroom 2.
- June 7, 2019. – The Age Wave Initiative of Lebanon County, Carol Davies and Dianne Stott and Aging Well PA, Rebecca May-Cole. –This meeting will be held at the Lebanon County Area Agency of Aging, 710 Maple Street, Lebanon – in the first floor auditorium.
- July 12, 2019 (changed from the FIRST FRIDAY due to a holiday in the same week) – Guardianship 101, Tina Hess and Richard Gardner, “Thoughts on mental ‘illness’, resiliency and recovery by an unmedicated bipolar.” – The meeting will be held at Elmcroft of Lebanon By Eclipse Senior Living, 860 Norman Drive, Lebanon, PA 17042.
- August 2, 2019 – Lebanon County Veteran’s Affairs, Scott Kohr. – The meeting will be held at VisionCorps’ Alley Center for the Blind, 2550 Hanford Drive, Lebanon, PA.
- September 13, 2019 (changed from the FIRST FRIDAY due to a holiday in the same week) – Disability Empowerment Center and Landis Communities’ Continuing Care at Home –This meeting will be held at Traditions of Hershey, 100 North Larkspur Drive • Palmyra, PA 17078.
- October 4, 2019 – Making The Move LLC | Margie Groy and Melissa Hawkins, Pennsylvania’s Office for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing. –This meeting will be held at StoneRidge Poplar Run, 440 E. Lincoln Ave., Myerstown, PA 17067.
- November 1, 2019 – Kathleen Cesario, Clear Captions and Ken Lemons, PA Adult & Teen Challenge – The meeting will be held at Penn Medicine | Lancaster General Healthcare Lebanon Medical Facility, 1701 Cornwall Road, Lebanon, PA 17042.
- December 6, 2019 – PA CareerLink Lebanon County, Sam Primak and Veterans Justice Outreach Program, Sara Primak and Gelu Negrea. This meeting will be held at PA CareerLink Lebanon County, 243 Schneider Drive. Lebanon, PA 17046-4875