- Mark’s Helping Hand – Call 717.877.9244 – We assist families, seniors and singles with their daily needs. Assistance with a multitude of household chores, transportation & more.
- Martin Foot and Ankle – Call: 717-757-3537 or Toll Free: 844.899.6961 | We are a foot & ankle institution with several shoe stores and physical therapists, advanced therapies & diagnostic equipment. We have five
convenient locations in York, Lancaster, Lititz Hanover, and Shiloh. We specialize in podiatric surgery, diabetic foot care, bunions, hammertoes, and many other foot and ankle problems. Find us on:
- Masonic Village Hospice – Masonic hospice focuses on the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of patients and their loved ones. Our hospice staff promote comfort and self-determination, enabling patients to participate in making decisions about care at the end of their lives. Anyone can call us when they feel hospice services may be needed. We are also happy to meet in person to discuss whether hospice is the appropriate choice or recommend services which may be a better fit. We will coordinate care with the patient’s physician who supervises all services. 717-367-1121 ext. 18449
- MidPenn Legal Services – MidPenn Legal Services provides free legal services to low-income and victims of domestic violence in family law, public benefits, housing, social security, unemployment compensation and consumer legal matters. Call 717-274-2834.
- Mom’s Meals | Nourishcare – Mom’s Meals is a leading national provider of fresh-made, home-delivered meals and nutrition services for individuals desiring convenience or independent living and for patients recuperating at home or managing a chronic disease. Call 1-877-508-6667.
- Mor Smiles – is a family friendly, patient centric practice nestled in idyllic Lancaster County, PA. Located in Lititz, PA, Mor Smiles offers a comprehensive approach to care. Our highly skilled team offers preventive, general, cosmetic, emergency, specialty and sedation dentistry. Our office looks and feels different. And, what we do is clearly different. Our philosophy is to help patients achieve the highest level of dental care they desire. We work hard to understand our patients’ wants and dreams, and we utilize the latest technology in a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. We schedule extra time during an individual’s first visit, and empathy and understanding guide our judgement and recommendations. We look forward to meeting you and helping you attain the smile you have always desired. Please call 717.553.1793 to reserve your appointment today!
- My Down-To-Earth Doula – Call (717) 339-7496 or email Rosalie@mydowntoearthdoula.com.
- On-Line Publishers, Inc. – On-Line Publishers, Inc. is celebrating 25 years of serving boomers, seniors, caregivers, and their families by providing relevant information utilizing a variety of platforms. Talk to us about online and print editions of 50plus LIFE, a multi-sourced newsprint lifestyle magazine with monthly editions in Lancaster and Lebanon counties as well as some surrounding counties; beyond50 Resource Directory, a source for information about local products, services, and support for the community that is online, in print, and as a searchable directory, with annual editions in Berks, Lancaster, and Lebanon counties as well as other surrounding counties; Caregiver Solutions magazine, an insert in the July issue of BusinessWoman magazine, offers invaluable information to the person managing the care of a loved one and includes a directory of housing, care, and service providers regionally. And 50plus EXPOs, annual events that brings those offering products, services, or support to the 50+ community for face-to-face engagement. For more information, please call 717-285-1350 or email email@example.com.
- PA Elks Home Service Program – The Elks Nurses provide care coordination to any individual in PA that was diagnosed with a developmental disability by the age of 22. As a care coordinator, the nurses provide referrals to local resources, obtaining needed equipment, receiving proper education, and advocacy. We also act as a liaison between insurance companies, schools, healthcare providers, and family. We assist with paperwork for SSA, Medical assistance, OVR, etc. All with no charge, no age nor income requirement. In Lebanon County, contact Judy Malozzi, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PA Health Management – Call 717.617.2706
- Palmyra Heritage House – Palmyra Heritage House is a comfortable and affordable alternative to nursing home care with a focus on compassion. Our community is specially designed to meet the needs of aging seniors requiring assistance with activities of daily living, while providing a home-like environment. We offer programs and activities designed to aid in daily life skills, encourage physically and mentally stimulating activities, and promote socialization and friendships with other residents. Palmyra Heritage House also offers a specialized memory care program for those individuals living with memory challenges. We are focused care with a helping hand and peace of mind. Contact: 717-838-9000, email@example.com
- Paramount Living Aids, LLC – For people with mobility challenges, it is important to have personalized home modifications to ensure safety and independence in their home. Paramount Living Aids promotes independence, self-confidence and personal comfort which helps our clients fulfil the desire to maintain the highest quality of life. We offer indoor and outdoor stair lifts, modular and portable ramps, vertical platform lifts, seat lift reclining chairs, vehicle lifts, scooters, grab cars and much more. We offer professional installation and service while servicing all Eastern Pennsylvania for over 16 years. Paramount Living Aids also offers FREE home assessments and estimates. 1-800-886-6364.
- Patriot Home Care – We are a home health agency operating in Pennsylvania. We offer a wide range of health care services that can be given in your home for an illness or injury. Home health care can be less expensive, more convenient, and just as effective as care you get in a hospital or skilled nursing facility (SNF). Call 877.535.5550
- Pennsylvania Adult & Teen Challenge – Our mission at PA Adult & Teen Challenge is to “Bring Wholeness To The Hopeless” by helping people recover from substance use and mental health disorders. We do this by offering four levels of care; Medical Detox, 30-day clinical, 12-month residential, and Outpatient Counseling. We have multiple locations throughout Pennsylvania in Berks, Dauphin, Lancaster, Allegheny counties. We accept many funding sources including affordable self-pay options, private insurance, medical assistance, and county funding for approximately 20 counties in central and eastern PA. Our admissions office is open 24/7 and can be reached at (844)888-8085. We also have 24/7 transportation to any of our facilities and bilingual staff in admissions, intake, and clinical for Spanish-speaking patients.
- Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency – PHFA – The Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency works to provide affordable homeownership and rental apartment options for senior adults, low- and moderate-income families, and people with special housing needs. Through its carefully managed mortgage programs and investments in multifamily housing developments, PHFA also promotes economic development across the state. In Lebanon County, contact Martha McGraw (717 780-3962; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pennsylvania Medicare Education and Decision Insight, PA MEDI (formerly APPRISE) – call 717.273.9262 – PA MEDI – Lebanon County: PA MEDI is a free State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) for Pennsylvanians on Medicare. The Pennsylvania Department of Aging created PAMEDI to help seniors understand their Medicare insurance options and make informed choices that would best meet their needs. Counselors are specially trained volunteers who can answer your questions and provide you with objective, easy-to-understand information about Medicare, Medicare Supplemental Insurance, Medicaid, “Extra Help” Programs, PACE/PACENET.
- PF Strategies, LLC – email: email@example.com or call 717-685-5030 for more information.
- Law Office of Shawn M. Pierson | An estate and elderlaw firm –Shawn M. Pierson received his law degree from Duquesne University School of Law and his Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from Temple University. After receiving his MBA, he spent the next nine years working as an Administrator and as Director of Human Resources for a national organization that owned and operated nursing homes and assisted living centers. Acting as a licensed Administrator gave him the opportunity to obtain extensive experience with the delivery of long term care services, including nursing home, personal care, and assisted living facilities. Pierson is a frequent speaker on estate planning and elder law topics. He is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Lancaster Bar Association and the Pennsylvania Bar Association Elder Law Section. Call 17.560.4966.
- Pivot Physical Therapy – “We are a full service physical therapy facility. We specialize in Orthopedic and Sports Related Injuries. Medicare/Senior Care, Work Injuries, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Vestibular Rehabilitation, Hand Therapy, Aquatic Therapy. We have Free transportation, and bi-lingual staff that’s available. We have 24 hour 7 days a week scheduling at our website, www.PivotPhysicalTherapy.com, and will get back to you promptly.” Remember it’s Your Body Your Choice, choose Pivot. Call us at 1.844.Pivot.PT or 1.844.748.6878. Seniors: Click here for more information.
- Pleasant View Communities – Nestled in the rolling hills of Northern Lancaster County, Pleasant View Retirement Community offers a perfect blend of pastoral views in a country setting, yet just a short drive to a world of arts & culture, shopping, entertainment, and lifelong learning opportunities. Our campus features cottage and apartment residences, a variety of amenities and services that enable a vibrant, comfortable lifestyle. Everything you need is right at hand – from delicious dining and a full fitness center to libraries and recreational activities. When life demands extra support and medical attention, our care options including Pleasant View Care at Home (on and off campus service), Personal Care, Nursing Care, Rehabilitation, and Memory Support programs are available. Call 717.665.2445
- Power Packs Project – At Power Packs Project, our motto is: “Empower, Educate, and Feed”. We partner with schools and school districts to identify at-risk families who are food insecure and in need of assistance, regardless of their family make-up (ex: traditional families, blended families, extended families, or grandparent-caregiver families).We then work with the schools to distribute ‘Packs’ containing: a recipe, a healthy tip, and the ingredients necessary for a nutritious weekend meal. Ultimately, Power Packs is working to lessen the negative impacts of food insecurity on at risk families, while empowering them to budget for and ultimately prepare nutritious meals at home more frequently. We do this in hopes of educating and empowering families to change the way that they think about food, including: how they plan and budget for meals, how they select the foods that they purchase, and how they prepare the foods that they are eating. Our Packs are distributed weekly through the child’s school and contain: 1 pound of a protein, 2 pounds of produce, a quart of milk (when possible), shelf stable items, a recipe, and a tip sheet.
- Precision Hearing Aid Center | specializing in adult hearing solutions. Call 717.435.5694
- Premier One Financial Company is an independent firm that specializes in Medicare Insurance. We help people understand Medicare, what it covers, and the options available to them. Coverage options include Medicare Supplement plans, Prescription Drug Plans, and Medicare Advantage plans. We will answer your questions and provide clarity on the necessary steps to enroll. At Premier One Financial Company, we handle all of the paperwork, making sure you have coverage in place the day it has to be, so there is no interruption in coverage. As an independent firm, we represent many of the top insurance companies. Call us at (717) 435-8856 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please visit www.premieronefc.com.
- PROBE – Potential Reentry Opportunities in Business and Education – (P.R.O.B.E.) specializes in career preparation programs, offering individual and group counseling for single parents and homemakers. One of the things that makes PROBE a success is the philosophy of the program. Other programs that help individuals with career development look at what jobs need workers, and then train clients to fill those jobs. PROBE comes from the other direction. We look at the interests and skills each client possesses, and then we help them find a career path where they will feel successful and fulfilled.” – Quoted by Dr. Kathryn Towns; paper written by Kathy Verna) – For information, call 717-273-2090.
- ProStat, Inc. – is a leading PA home care service agency. As a locally-owned and locally-staffed agency, we honor the trust our clients place in us and we’re proud to be a part of the local communities we serve.Whether you’re a family member looking for personal care assistance for a loved one or a support coordinator or social services professional advocating for individuals seeking assistance, you’ve come to the right place.We help individuals live independently and safely at home, where they’re most comfortable and happy. Our caring staff delivers non-medical care to preserve dignity and instill confidence.ProStat specializes in providing in-home personal care services to disabled adults and seniors receiving benefits under the Pennsylvania Medicaid waiver programs and to Pennsylvania veterans who qualify for homecare through their referring VA hospitals. In Lebanon County, call 717.450.3308.
- Quality Insights – Quality Insights is a Quality Improvement – Quality Innovation Network who brings together local organizations, providers (medical and non-medical) as well as beneficiaries in a collaborative effort to work on improving the healthcare experienced by those in the community who are of Medicare age. Our focus is to improve care coordination and medication safety. Quality Insights provides facilitation and expertise as well as data to support these efforts at no cost to the community. We are contracted with CMS to carry out the National Quality Plan with a focus on preventing avoidable readmissions, decrease adverse drug events and increasing community tenure (beneficiaries staying in their own homes).
- Recovery InSight, Inc. – Making positive changes in people’s lives by providing support with the highest integrity and compassion to individuals working towards recovery, by individuals in recovery, with similar experiences. – Call 877.597.9497
- Right At Home In-Home Care and Assistance – We provide non-medical in-home care and assistance for the elderly and disabled. 989 Quentin Road – Suite 2, Lebanon, PA 17042. Call 717-450-5940.
- RSVP of the Capital Region, Inc. – is a volunteer-based organization serving the Central PA region for more than 40 years. We recruit, train and place volunteers in not-for-profit agencies, schools, government offices, hospitals and senior residences. Our volunteers serve communities in eight counties, including Lebanon. RSVP passionately promotes seniors (55+), as powerful contributors to our neighborhoods and community organizations that desperately need additional human resources. Learn about specific volunteer opportunities and benefits by calling Margie Groy at 717-454-8647.