The monthly community partners’ and cross-training meetings for 2021 are listed below; click on the date to see the meeting announcement. Each cross-training event begins with a brief partners business meeting at 1:00 followed by the scheduled cross-training presentation and partner information-sharing. This is your opportunity to learn about the workings, roles and services of these organizations.
If you want to host a meeting; present a cross-training program or suggest a separate topic, sent an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021 Dates and cross-training sessions – Click on the date (link) to see the program information for each month’s meeting.
- January 21, 2021 — VIRTUAL ZOOM CROSS-TRAINING meeting – Melissa Powell, PA Independent Enrollment Broker/ MAXIMUS – 1:00 pm start time. Tentatively, this will be a ZOOM meeting, though it may change.
- February 18, 2021 — Kristin Swanick, Amramp. Tentatively, this will be a ZOOM meeting, though it may change.
- March 18, 2021
- April 15, 2021 — Joe Kwiatkowski, Pleasant View Retirement Community. The meeting (TENTATIVELY) will be held at Pleasant View Retirement Community, 544 North Penryn Road, Manheim, PA 17545.
- May 20, 2021 — Cynthia Gartman, Seniors Blue Book, Change management in turbulent times. Tentatively, this will be a ZOOM meeting, though it may change.
- June 17, 2021
- July 15, 2021
- August 19, 2021
- September 03, 2021 — Jessica Kemp, Service Access Management. This meeting venue will be determined.
- October 21, 2021
- November 18, 2021
- December 16, 2021