To read each month’s program notice, click on the program below.
If your agency, organization or entity would like to be a cross-training presenter and/or host a meeting, email the LINK coordinator at email@example.com or call 717.380.9714.
Cross-training meetings are scheduled for the first Friday of each month; meetings begin at 8:30 am and last approximately 60 to 90 minutes.
- January 8 – Curran Estate Law – The meeting will be held at Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, 723 Lehman Street, Lebanon, PA 17046. [NOTE: New Years Day is January 1; the January meeting will be held on January 8.
- February 5 – Lebanon County Mental Health/Intellectual Disabilities/Early Intervention (MH/ID/EI) Program. This meeting will be held at the Lebanon County MH/ID/EI offices, 220 East Lehman Street, Lebanon, PA 17046.
- March 4 – First Aid and Safety Patrol Emergency Medical Services (EMS) and Compass Mark – The meeting will be held at First Aid and Safety Patrol, 254 South 11th Street, Lebanon, PA 17042.
- April 1 – Mom’s Meals | NourishCare and a second presentation with Sharon Webb, Webb Medical Systems about Medicare-covered equipment. The meeting venue will be held at WellSpan | Good Samaritan Hospital, 4th & Walnut Streets, 252 South 4th Street, Lebanon, PA 17042 in Classroom 2.
- May 6 – Compeer of Lebanon County and Support Connections of Lebanon County. This meeting will be held at the Lebanon Community Library, 125 North 7th Street, Lebanon, PA 17046.
- June 3 – Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped | Free Library of Philadelphia and the PA Bureau of Blindness and Visual Services – The meeting venue will be held at the Palmyra Public Library, 50 Landings Drive, Suite B, Annville, PA 17003. [NOTE: This month’s meeting begins at 10:00 am rather than the usual 8:30 am.]
- July 1 – VisionCorps | Carolyn Dingman and Jennifer Wagner, Penn Medicine | Lancaster General Health, (Respecting Choices® Advanced Care Planning) presenters – The meeting will be held at VisionCorps’ Alley Center for the Blind, 2550 Hanford Drive,Lebanon, PA 17046.
- “August 5 – “A discussion about geriatric medicine” | Nicole Osevala, MD – Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and What’s new at Spang Crest? – The meeting venue will be held at Spang Crest,945 Duke Street, Lebanon, PA 17042.
- September 2 – Hamilton Relay | Pennsylvania TRS Outreach and CapTel (Captioned Telephones) and a second cross-training presentation, the Pennsylvania Initiative on Assistive Technology – This meeting will be held at Traditions of Hershey, 100 North Larkspur Drive • Palmyra, PA 17078.
- October 7 – Developmental & Disability Services of Lebanon Valley – DDS – This meeting will be hosted by and held at Linden Village, 100 Tuck Court, Lebanon, PA.
- November 4 – Community Action Partnership – Lebanon County and HACC – Lebanon Campus – The location will be held at HACC – Lebanon Campus, 735 Cumberland Street, Lebanon, PA 17042.