Pecha Kucha (Japanese for “chit chat”) is a presentation style in which 20 slides are shown for 20 seconds each (six minutes and 40 seconds in total).
Ignite is a presentation format that is shorter than the Pecha Kucha format; Ignite presentations use 20 slides with each slide advancing automatically after 15 seconds (five minutes in total).
The Lancaster County Link partners’ / cross-training meetings will include a “pecha kucha” or ignite presentation at its monthly meetings beginning in January 2015. Contact the Link coordinator to reserve your “pecha kucha” or “ignite” date. The Link coordinator provides the laptop and the projector; all you have to do is provide the program via email or bring along a thumb drive. Send an email to email@example.com or a text message to 717.380.9714 to reserve your date.
- Thursday, January 15, 2015 – RSVP of the Capital Region – Jim Sanders
- Thursday, February 19, 2015 – Zounds Hearing Lancaster – Jack French
- Thursday, March 19, 2015 – Have Better Balance – Lynn Lueders
- Thursday, April 16, 2015 – Domestic Violence Intervention (DVI) of Lebanon County, Inc. – Mike Ritter
- Thursday, May 21, 2015 – MBC Building and Remodeling – Matt Blank
- Thursday, June 18, 2015 – Fresh Outlook Coach – Yvonne Garris
- Thursday, December 17, 2015 – Infobility – Susan Schaffer