To read each month’s program notice, click on the program below.
If your agency, organization or entity would like to be a cross-training presenter and / or host a meeting, Call the Berks County Link partners’ coordinator, Ann Barlet at 610.478.6500 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cross-training meetings are scheduled for these dates in 2019; meetings begin at 9:00 am and are targeted to last approximately around an hour.
2019 Dates and cross-training sessions – Click on the date (link) to see the program information for each month’s meeting.
- March 19, 2019 – Goodwill – Keystone Area, Susan Soderberg and Kathleen Mitchell, Diakon Community Services RSVP. The meeting will be held at Berks County Community Foundation, 237 Court Street, Reading, PA 19601.
- April 16, 2019 – 2-1-1, Toni Gainer and Vicki Weidner, Berks Area Regional Transportation Authority (BARTA). Also, Melissa Eberhart will share information about Mifflin Court. The meeting will be held at Mifflin Court, 450 E. Philadelphia Avenue, Shillington, PA 19607.
- May 21, 2019 – Presenters: Michele Linder, Precision Health Care and A.C.E.s and trauma informed care, Brian Long, Pennsylvania Link to Aging and Disability Resources. The meeting will be held at The Manor at Market Square, 803 Penn Street, Reading, PA 19601.
- September 17, 2019 – Community HealthChoices, Kevin Hancock. The The meeting will be held at Fairlane Gardens, Nursing & Rehab, 21 Fairlane Road, Reading, PA 19606.
- October 15, 2019 – Breast Cancer Support Services of Berks, Lynn Manganaro and Community HealthChoices, Caroline Smith, United Disability Services (UDS). The meeting will be held at Manor Care Sinking Spring, 3000 Windmill Rd., Sinking Spring, PA 19608.
- November 19, 2019 – Joshua Mutzel, U.S. Census 2020 and Martha Harris, Fizika Group. The meeting will be held at The Heritage of Green Hills, 200 Tranquility Lane, Reading, PA 19607.