To read each month’s program notice, click on the program below.
If your agency, organization or entity would like to be a cross-training presenter and / or host a meeting, Call the Berks County Link partners’ coordinator, Ann Barlet at 610.478.6500 or send an email to email@example.com.
Cross-training meetings are scheduled for these dates in 2019; meetings begin at 9:00 am and are targeted to last approximately around an hour.
2019 Dates and cross-training sessions – Click on the date (link) to see the program information for each month’s meeting.
- March 19, 2019 – Goodwill – Keystone Area, Susan Soderberg and Kathleen Mitchell, Diakon Community Services RSVP. The meeting will be held at Berks County Community Foundation, 237 Court Street, Reading, PA 19601.
- April 16, 2019 – 2-1-1, Toni Gainer and Vicki Weidner, Berks Area Regional Transportation Authority (BARTA). Also, Melissa Eberhart will share information about Mifflin Court. The meeting will be held at Mifflin Court, 450 E. Philadelphia Avenue, Shillington, PA 19607.
- May 21, 2019 – Presenters: Michele Linder, Precision Health Care and A.C.E.s and trauma informed care, Brian Long, Pennsylvania Link to Aging and Disability Resources. The meeting will be held at The Manor at Market Square, 803 Penn Street, Reading, PA 19601.
- September 17, 2019 – Presenter(s) and venue to be determined.
- October 15, 2019 – Presenter(s) and venue to be determined.
- November 19, 2019 – Presenter(s) and venue to be determined.