To read each month’s program notice, click on the program below.
If your agency, organization or entity would like to be a cross-training presenter and/or host a meeting, email the LINK coordinator at email@example.com or call 717.380.9714.
Cross-training meetings are scheduled for the first Friday of each month; meetings begin at 8:30 am and last approximately 60 to 90 minutes.
- January 2 – Right At Home In-Home Care and Assistance. – This meeting will be held at Good Samaritan Hospital, 4th & Walnut Streets, Lebanon, PA. We’ll meet in classroom 2.
- February 6 – Haven Behavioral Hospital of Eastern Pennsylvania. – This meeting will be held at Lebanon Community Library, 125 North 7th Street, Lebanon, PA 17046.
- TOMORROW’S MEETING POSTPONED TO March 13 – National Multiple Sclerosis Society Central PA Chapter, Eastern Regional Office. This meeting will be held in The Clubhouse at Juniper Village at Lebanon, 1125 Birch Road, Lebanon, PA 17042.
- April 10 – United Cerebral Palsy of Central Pennsylvania – Telecommunications Device Distribution Program, which provides phones for people who are blind, deaf, have low vision or hearing loss.” This meeting will be hosted by and held at Linden Village, 100 Tuck Court, Lebanon, PA. – NOTE: This meeting has been changed from the first Friday of the month due to a holiday: Good Friday.
- May 8 – Maximus (Pennsylvania Independent Enrollment Broker): a program on “wavier programs.” This meeting will be held in The Clubhouse at Juniper Village at Lebanon, 1125 Birch Road, Lebanon, PA 17042. [NOTE: To download Mary Stoneroad’s presentation, click here.]
- June 5 – Acquired Brain Injury Network of Pennsylvania, Inc. This meeting will be held at Traditions of Hershey, 100 North Larkspur Drive • Palmyra, PA 17078.
- July 10 – Abilities In Motion and PA CareerLink – Lebanon County – NOTE: Due to the holiday, This meeting has been moved to the second Friday. This meeting will be held at PA CareerLink Lebanon County, 243 Schneider Drive. Lebanon, PA 17046-4875.
- August 7 – Lebanon County Area Agency on Aging. This meeting will be held at the Lebanon County Area Agency of Aging, 710 Maple Street, Lebanon – in the first floor auditorium.
- September 4 – Webb Medical Systems. This meeting will be held at the Richwine Fellowship Hall of Salem Evangelical Lutheran Church, 119 North 8th Street, Lebanon, PA. Click here for parking information.
- October 2 – United Disabilities Services and a Conversation explaining Medicare Options with Humana®’s Laurie Reichert. – The meeting will be held at The Salvation Army, 1031 Guilford Street, Lebanon, PA.
- November 6 – APPRISE of Lebanon County | What is APPRISE, what does it do for you? and Jan McGowan will tell the story of Cedar Haven Healthcare Center today. – This meeting will be held at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center, 590 South 5th Avenue, Lebanon, PA 17042-9154.
- December 4 – Sexual Assault Resource and Counseling Center (SARCC) Lebanon and Practical Compassion, Harriet Kutz’s passion – This meeting will be held at Calvary Church, 1330 Pennsylvania Ave, Lebanon, PA 17046. Map to the meeting site.