To read each month’s program notice, click on the program below.
If your agency, organization or entity would like to be a cross-training presenter and/or host a meeting, email the LINK coordinator at email@example.com or call 717.380.9714.
Cross-training meetings are scheduled for the THIRD THURSDAY of each month; meetings begin at 1:00 PM and last approximately 60 to 90 minutes.
- January 18, 2018 – Laurie Baughman, MidPenn Legal Services – Lancaster and
Valerie Hatfield, PA CareerLink of Lancaster County. – This meeting will be held at PA CareerLink® Room 25 – 1016 North Charlotte Street, Lancaster, PA.
- February 15, 2018 – Pennsylvania Link to Aging and Disability Resources Update, Amanda Black – Regional Coordinator and Mom’s Meals | NourishCare, Cynthia Celi. – This meeting will be held in the third floor conference room at the Penn Medicine | Lancaster General Health Pavilion, 2100 Harrisburg Pike, Lancaster, PA 17604.
- March 15, 2018 – Hospice & Community Care, Supportive Care … in addition to palliative and hospice care with Steve Sensenich and Casey Davis. – This meeting will be held at the Mount Joy Hospice Center and the Pathways Center for Grief and Loss, 4075 Old Harrisburg Pike, Mount Joy, PA 17552.
- April 19, 2018 – Beyond the Fork in the Road, Liz Fry and Community Basics, Jo Raff. – This meeting will be held at the Keystone Villa at Ephrata, 100 N State Street, Ephrata, PA 17522.
- May 17, 2018 – Estate Planning: Today’s planning – tomorrow’s peace of mind, Nancy Hughes, Barley Snyder, attorneys at law and The Long Community, Jennifer Sciore. – This meeting will be held at The Long Community at Highland, 600 East Roseville, Lancaster, PA 17601.
- June 21, 2018 – Lancaster General Health’s Care Connections program, LGH’s Care Connections team members Audrey Martin, Conor O’Day and Cindy Kuzma. – This meeting will be held at the Penn Medicine | Lancaster General Health downtown Lancaster location – use the 100 East James Street entrance – go to the Stager Room 3 on the lower level.
- July 19, 2018 – Columbia Life Network, Jamie Widener and Elizabethtown Housing and Outreach Services [ECHOS], Peggy McFarland and Leigh Ann Farling. – This meeting will be held at Paramount Senior Living, 2760 Maytown Road, Maytown, PA 17550.
- August 16, 2018 – Self-Determination Housing Partnership, Samantha Vollrath and Pennsylvania Assistive Technology Foundation, Susan Tachau. This meeting will be held at Elderwood – Senior Living at Lancaster, 120 Rider Avenue,
Lancaster, PA 17603.
- September 20, 2018 – Premier One Financial Company, Scott George and a novel therapy idea, ElderGrow (horticulture therapy). – This meeting will be held at Legend™ of Lititz, 80 West Millport Road, Lititz, PA 17543.
- October 18, 2018 – Agape Care, Charlotte Dussinger and Caring Hospice Services, Mary Lawhead and Karen Darrenkamp. This meeting will be held at Agape Care, 2173 Embassy Drive, Lancaster, PA.
- November 15, 2018 – GPS Life Transition Partners, LLC, Laura Miller and Necessary Conversations, Marlene and Gerald Kauffman. This meeting will be held at The Long Community at Highland, 600 East Roseville, Lancaster, PA 17601.
- December 20, 2018 – Charles F. Snyder Funeral Home, Ashley Smith Myers and Pennsylvania Developmental Disabilities Council, Dana Thompson (“Connect with Current Grant Projects Across PA”) – This meeting will be held at Charles F. Snyder Funeral Home, 3110 Lititz Pike, Lititz, PA 17543 (on Route 501 between Neffsville and Lititz).