The Coordinating Council on Access and Mobility (CCAM) is a federal interagency council that coordinates funding and provides expertise on human services transportation for people with disabilities, older adults, and individuals of low income. Last week, the council adopted the 2023-2026 CCAM Strategic Plan . The plan prioritizes expanding safe access to transit and providing affordable mobility options. The plan also sets a framework for collaboration among CCAM grantees at all levels and across jurisdictions.
The Federal Transit Administration will be hosting a webinar on the CCAM Strategic Plan Wednesday, November 30, from 2:00 to 3:30 pm ET.
During the webinar, FTA will discuss:
- The importance of transportation coordination,
- How the Strategic Plan was developed,
- The Strategic Plan’s impact on CCAM grantees and stakeholders,
- Next steps for implementation and avenues for public involvement, and
- Questions and comments from participants.