Wednesday, March 30, 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
1.5 Social Work CEUs available
This webinar is made possible through a generous grant from the Memorial Health Fund.
Description: Are you taking care of a child, parent or other family member with developmental or medical needs? Are you struggling with the stress of caring for them? Is the day-to-day stress impacting your daily life? Participants will learn how to identify stressors and learn strategies to decrease depression and anxiety of being a caregiver.
- Define and explain the following terms: compassion fatigue, burnout and stress
- Understand the difference between compassion fatigue and burnout and how the two terms are related
- Understand how stress impacts the body, mind and soul
- Practice tips for self-regulation techniques
- Family caregivers who provide care to family members with developmental and medical needs
- Professional Caregivers who support families