To read each month’s program notice, click on the program below.
If your agency, organization or entity would like to be a cross-training presenter and/or host a meeting, email the LINK coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717.380.9714.
Cross-training meetings are scheduled for the Third Thursday of each month; meetings begin at 1:00 pm and are target to last approximately 60 minutes.
- January 21 – Lancaster County Coalition to End Homelessness’s executive director, Jen Koppel and a special educational program on gait/balance and fall precautions/safety by Alma Health Skilled Services. This month’s meeting will be hosted by Alma Health Skilled Services; it will be in the lower level meeting room at 2173 Embassy Drive, Lancaster, PA 17603 .
- February 18 – DOUBLE FEATURE “cross-training” – The Salvation Army of Lancaster and Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped | Free Library of Philadelphia – This meeting will be held at the Salvation Army of Lancaster, 131 South Queen Street, Lancaster, PA.
- March 17 – “DEMENTIA is EVERYWHERE!! GOOD COMMUNICATION is ESSENTIAL!!“ | Jan Mills, Geriatric & Dementia Care Consulting, LLC and Lauren Updegrove, Pennsylvania Bureau of Blindness and Visual Services – The meeting will be held at the Denver Borough Municipal Building, 501 Main St. Denver, PA 17517.
- April 21 – Lancashire Terrace | Lancashire Hall and Servants, Inc. – The meeting will be held at Lancashire Terrace Retirement Village, 6 Terrace Dr, Lancaster, PA 17601.
- May 19 – “three major periods of value development” explored in the film, “What you are now is where you were when!” – The meeting will be held at the Long Community at Highland, 600 East Roseville Road, Lancaster, PA
- June 16 – Matt Blank, MBC Building and Remodeling – and Jennifer Wagner, Penn Medicine | Lancaster General Health, (Respecting Choices® Advanced Care Planning) presenters – This meeting will be held at the Lancaster County Public Safety Training Center, 101 Champ Boulevard, Manheim, PA 17545 – easily accessible from Route 283 west just off the Salunga exit.
- July 21 – The Pilot Club of Lancaster, Inc. / Project Lifesaver®. The meeting will be held at the pavilion in West Hempfield Township’s Ironville Park along Prospect Road near the intersection of Fairview Road. Click here for a map – Link EVENT signs will be posted on the day of the meeting.
- August 18 – Curran Estate Law and Magnolias of Lancaster – This meeting will be held at the Lancaster County Council of Churches, 812 North Queen Street, Lancaster, PA, 17602.
- September 15 – Hospice & Community Care – Palliative Care and Keystone Pet Enhanced Therapy System – KPETS. The meeting will be held at Hospice & Community Care, 685 Good Drive, Lancaster, PA.
- October 20 – Landis Homes and Conflict Resolution Services – The meeting will be held at Landis Homes in the West Bethany Chapel. [Click here to download the campus map.]
- November 17 –Pennsylvania’s Adult Protective Services, The Islamic Community Center of Lancaster and Lancaster County’s Medical Reserve Corps – The meeting will be held at Columbia Crossings, 41 Walnut Street, Columbia, Pennsylvania, 17512.
- December 15 – Lancaster County Behavioral Health & Developmental Services | BH/DS – The meeting will be held at Willow Valley Communities.