The Administration for Community Living (ACL) is seeking feedback on draft updates of the National Voluntary Consensus Guidelines for State Adult Protective Services (APS) Systems. The Guidelines were published in 2017 to provide guidance to the APS field about effective practices. ACL is updating the Guidelines to incorporate new research findings and new areas of interest in APS practices and policies.
ACL is holding a series of webinars seeking feedback on the draft updates. Click the links below to register.
- Tuesday April 2, 2019, 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. ET
- Thursday, April 11, 2019, 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. ET
- Wednesday, April 24, 2019, 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. ET
- Monday, April 29, 2019, 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. ET
- Friday, May 10, 2019, 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. ET
ACL is also accepting written comments on all parts of the original and revised Guidelines. Submit comments here by May 31, 2019.