Please join the monthly PA Link Webinar on 12/13/17. Details below.
Feel free to share this announcement with anyone who may be interested in the topic – all are welcome to participate.
- Topic: Utility Customer Assistance Programs presented by the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission – Click here to download the “topic information sheet.“
- Date: Wednesday, 12/13/17
- Time: 9:00am – 10:30am
- Connection information: please see below – no need to pre-register. Use the link below to sign in that morning.
- If you require accommodations to participate in this webinar, please email Faith Haeussler (email@example.com) by close of business Thursday, 11/30/17
- Webinar will be recorded for later viewing on the LTLTI LMS
- Questions or concerns, please email Amanda Black; firstname.lastname@example.org
Connection information for the 12/13/17 webinar is as follows:
JOIN WEBEX MEETING – Click Here
Meeting number (access code): 645 758 984
JOIN BY PHONE
+1-415-655-0002 US Toll
+1-855-797-9485 US Toll free
Global call-in numbers:
Toll-free dialing restrictions:
Can’t join the meeting?
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.