During the past month, the Pennsylvania Link to Aging and Disability Resources’ Berks – Lancaster – Lebanon Service Area continued to expand its partners’ network in each county.
These are new partners in the Berks County Partners Network:
- Premier One Financial Company
- Your Visiting Hygienist, LLC
- Paramount Living Aids, LLC
- Pennsylvania Behavioral Health and Aging Coalition
- Assured Assistance LLC
- South Central PA Veteran Community Partnership
- Jewish Family Service of Lancaster
See the complete list of partners for each county:
If you are an agency, entity or organization that provides services for persons age 60 and over; persons with a disability; veterans; family members and caregivers, consider aligning with one or more of these counties as a partner with the Pennsylvania Link to Aging and Disability Resources, contact us for information. There are no fees or charges to be a Link partner.
Call or text 717.380.9714 or email email@example.com to let us know you want to become a Link partner.