To read each month’s program notice, click on the program below.
If your agency, organization or entity would like to be a cross-training presenter and/or host a meeting, email the LINK coordinator at email@example.com or call 717.380.9714.
Cross-training meetings are scheduled for the Third Thursday of each month; meetings begin at 1:00 pm and generally last until about 2:30.
- January 19, 2017 – Quality Insights Pennsylvania. – The meeting will be held at the Long Community at Highland, 600 East Roseville Road, Lancaster, PA.
- February 16, 2017 – Education for Children and Youth Experiencing Homelessness program (ECYEH) and Transport For Christ, International. – The meeting will be held at the brand new Signature Senior Living Lancaster, 31 Millersville Road, Lancaster, PA 17603.
- March 16, 2017 – Precision Hearing Aid Center – Adam Wentling and The 100 Things – The meeting will be held at Christian Fellowship Church, 758 Spruce Road, New Holland, PA 17557.
- April 20, 2017 – TRIPLE-FEATURE X-TRAINING: Caroline Smith, United Disabilities Services | “A Ticket to Home,” and Scott Wolfe. Aetna | HealthAmerica – Advantra, | “An overview of Aetna Medicare & Coventry Health Care, an Aetna Company” and Nicole Hagen, Lets Talk, Lancaster | “Know the Five signs!” – This meeting will be held at Lancaster Regional Medical Center, 250 College Avenue, Lancaster, PA 17603.
- May 18, 2017 – Pennsylvania Homecare Association, Vicki Hoak – PLEASE NOTE this is a modified meeting. Vicki Hoak will present at 12:30 at the 50PLUS EXPO center stage at 12:30 pm as we hold a modified Link partners’ meeting (cross-training presentation only) in concert with the 50 PLUS EXPO at Shady Maple Conference Center | Smorgasbord Building, 129 Toddy Drive, East Earl, PA.
- June 15, 2017 – T.W. Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc., Brittany Ponessa and Lancaster County Housing & Redevelopment Authorities, Aimee Tyson and Marisol Torres, Lancaster City Department of Economic Development and Neighborhood Revitalization. – This meeting will be held at T.W. Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc.’s Lancaster location: 410 North Prince Street, Lancaster, PA 17603.
- July 20, 2017 – Signature Senior Living – Personal and Memory Care Community, Alicia Erdman and Welsh Mountain Health Centers, Jackie Concepcion and Kelsey Unger. This meeting will be held at Signature Senior Living | Personal and Memory Care Community, 8 West Millport Road, Lititz, PA 17543.
- August 17, 2017 – “Medications and the Elderly – The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly” | Coleen Kayden and “All about APPRISE” (the free health insurance counseling program in Pennsylvania | Bev Via, Lancaster County Office of Aging’s APPRISE coordinator – This meeting will be held at Charles F. Snyder Funeral Home, 3110 Lititz Pike, Lititz, PA 17543 (on Route 501 between Neffsville and Lititz).
- September 21, 2017 – Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA) | Gelene Nason, manager of housing services and Cynthia Gartman, Seniors Blue Book of Southeast PA – “The CARE Act – Does anyone care what happens to Medicare Dollars?” – The meeting will be held at Lancashire Terrace Retirement Village, 6 Terrace Dr, Lancaster, PA 17601.
- October 19, 2017 – Zounds Hearing – Lancaster and Tabor Community Services (Reverse Mortgage considerations and consequences) – This meeting will be held at Tabor Community Services, 308 East King Street, Lancaster, PA.
- November 16, 2017 – A mini–Making A Difference Seminar – Good News Consulting, Inc., Tina Hess and staff – This meeting will be held at Signature Senior Living Lancaster Personal and Memory Care, 31 Millersville Road, Lancaster, PA 17603.
- December 21, 2017 – Angels on Call and Clare House – This meeting will be held at Excentia, 617-C North Prince Street, Lancaster PA..