To read each month’s program notice, click on the program below.
If your agency, organization or entity would like to be a cross-training presenter and/or host a meeting, email the LINK coordinator at email@example.com or call 717.380.9714.
Cross-training meetings are scheduled for the Third Thursday of each month; meetings begin at 1:00 pm and are target to last approximately 60 minutes.
- January 18, 2018 – Pennsylvania CareerLink.The meeting will be held at Pennsylvania CareerLink of Lancaster County – 1016 North Charlotte Street, Lancaster, PA.
- February 15, 2018 – Mom’s Meals and Update | The Pennsylvania Link to Aging and Disability Resources – Amanda Black, regional coordinator. The meeting will be held at the Lancaster General Health Suburban Outpatient Pavilion / Health Campus [third floor conference room], 2100 Harrisburg Pike, Lancaster.
- March 15, 2018 – Hospice & Community Care | Supportive Care, Steve Sensenich and Martin Foot and Ankle. The meeting venue will be held at Mount Joy Hospice Center and The Pathways Center for Grief & Loss, 4075 Old Harrisburg Pike, Mount Joy, PA.
- April 19, 2018 – Beyond the Fork in the Road, Liz Fry, and Community Basics, Inc., Jo Raff. The meeting venue will be determined.
- May 17, 2018 – “Estate Planning | Today’s planning, tomorrow’s peace of mind.” The meeting venue will be determined.
- June 21, 2018 – Lancaster General Healthcare’s Community Connections, Chad Wickenheiser and the Community Connections team. The meeting will be held at Lancaster General Healthcare, Stager Room 3. The address for Lancaster General Healthcare is 555 North Duke Street, Lancaster, PA. This meeting room is best reached by parking in the James Street parking facility and using the Main entrance.
- July 19, 2018
- August 16, 2018
- September 20, 2018 – Premier One Financial Company, Scott George. The meeting venue will be determined.
- October 18, 2018 – Agape Care. The meeting will be held at Agape Care, 2148 Embassy Drive • Lancaster, PA 17603.
- November 15, 2018
- December 20, 2018