To read each month’s program notice, click on the program below.
If your agency, organization or entity would like to be a cross-training presenter and/or host a meeting, Call the Berks County Link partners’ coordinator, Ann Barlet at 610.478.6500 or send an email to email@example.com.
Cross-training meetings are scheduled for these dates in 2017; meetings begin at 9:00 am and are targeted to last approximately around an hour.
- March 21 – Hamilton Relay/Pennsylvania TRS Outreach and CapTel and Precision Hearing Aid Center. The venue for this meeting will be held at Reading Health Rehabilitation Hospital, 2802 Paper Mill Road, Wyomissing, PA 19610.
- May 16 – Reading Housing Authority, Stacey Keppen, Deputy Executive Director and Green Hills Manor, John Farber, Administrator. The meeting will be held at The Heritage of Green, 10 Tranquility Lane, Shillington, PA 19607.
- September 19 – The presenters will include Jocelyn Young, President of LGBT Center of Greater Reading, and Bethany Bower. The meeting will be held at Nativity Lutheran Church, 1501 N. 13th Street, Reading, PA 19604.
- October 17 – Issues, Eligibility, Qualifications and Benefits regarding SSI, SSD and more. This information will be presented by Michael F. Hagstotz, Esquire, of Haggerty, Goldberg, Schleifer and Kupersmith, P.C. The meeting will be held at the Berks County Community Foundation, 237 Court Street, Reading, PA 19601.
- November 21 – Carolyn Smith, United Disabilities Services | “A ticket to home.” The meeting will be held at SeniorLIFE Reading, 620 Shelbourne Road, Reading, PA 19606