To read each month’s program notice, click on the program below.
If your agency, organization or entity would like to be a cross-training presenter and/or host a meeting, email the LINK coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717.380.9714.
Cross-training meetings are scheduled for the first Friday of each month; meetings begin at 8:30 am and last approximately 60 to 90 minutes.
- January 05, 2018 – Roberta Geidner, Horizon/Advance care Planning |WellSpan Health – “Advance Care Planning: The Importance of Having A Conversation.” This meeting will be held at WellSpan | Good Samaritan Hospital, 4th & Walnut Streets, 252 South 4th Street, Lebanon, PA 17042 in Classroom 3.
- February 02, 2018 – Pennsylvania Link to Aging and Disability Resources Update, Amanda Black – Regional Coordinator and Connect4Life, Christine Heibel, Juniper village at Lebanon – This meeting will be held in The Club at Juniper Village at Lebanon, 1125 Birch Road, Lebanon, PA 17042.
- March 02, 2018 – Lebanon County’s Fairweather Lodge and the New Start Program, Jocelyn Grassley, Lebanon County MH/ID/EI program. This meeting will be held at the Lebanon County MH/ID/EI offices, 220 East Lehman Street, Lebanon, PA 17046.
- April 06, 2018 – changedirection & and know the Five Signs, Sharon Czabafy and Everything you need to know about the C.A.R.E. Act, Cynthia Gartman, Seniors Blue Book. – This meeting will be held at Traditions of Hershey, 100 North Larkspur Drive • Palmyra, PA 17078.
- May 04, 2018 – Pennsylvania Assistive Technology Foundation and The Lebanon County Library System. This meeting will be held at the Lebanon Community Library, 125 North 7th Street, Lebanon, PA 17046.
- June 01, 2018 – Jan Mills – Geriatric & Dementia Care Consulting, LLC. and Hospice & Community Care, Supportive Care … in addition to palliative and hospice care with Steve Sensenich and Casey Davis. – This meeting will be hosted by and held at Linden Village, 100 Tuck Court, Lebanon, PA.
- July 06, 2018 – The Arc of Lancaster / Lebanon Counties, Maureen Westcott and Compass Mark, Bevan Allen – The venue for this meeting will be determined.
- August 03, 2018 – Domestic Violence Intervention of Lebanon County, Inc, Mike Ritter – “elder abuse vs. abuse in later life” – This meeting will be held at Lebanon Village, 201 Lebanon Village, Lebanon, PA.
- September 7, 2018 – Clear Captions (Kathy Cesario) and AlbrightLIFE (Lori Brandt) – This meeting will be held at HACC – Lebanon Campus, 735 Cumberland Street, Lebanon, PA 17042.
- October 05, 2018 – Pennsylvania Developmental Disabilities Council, Dana Thompson – This meeting will be held at Q.U.E.S.T., Inc. which is located at 704 Metro Drive, Lebanon, PA. NOTE: Plan to park at the rear of the Quest building; turn right off Metro Drive just northeast of the building.
- November 02, 2018 – “disability and homelessness” – a presentation by the Lebanon County Council to End Homelessness – This meeting will be held at the Lebanon County Area Agency of Aging, 710 Maple Street, Lebanon – in the first floor auditorium.
- December 7, 2018 – Hamilton Relay, Amy Strawser – The venue for this meeting will be determined.