To read each month’s program notice, click on the program below.
If your agency, organization or entity would like to be a cross-training presenter and/or host a meeting, email the LINK coordinator at email@example.com or call 717.380.9714.
Cross-training meetings are scheduled for the first Friday of each month; meetings begin at 8:30 am and last approximately 60 to 90 minutes.
- January 05, 2018 – Roberta Geidner, Horizon/Advance care Planning |WellSpan Health – “Advance Care Planning: The Importance of Having A Conversation.” This meeting will be held at WellSpan | Good Samaritan Hospital, 4th & Walnut Streets, 252 South 4th Street, Lebanon, PA 17042 in Classroom 3.
- February 02, 2018 – Pennsylvania Link to Aging and Disability Resources Update, Amanda Black – Regional Coordinator and Connect4Life, Christine Heibel, Juniper village at Lebanon – This meeting will be held in The Club at Juniper Village at Lebanon, 1125 Birch Road, Lebanon, PA 17042.
- March 02, 2018 – Lebanon County’s Fairweather Lodge and the New Start Program, Jocelyn Grassley, Lebanon County MH/ID/EI program. This meeting will be held at the Lebanon County MH/ID/EI offices, 220 East Lehman Street, Lebanon, PA 17046.
- April 06, 2018 – changedirection & and know the Five Signs, Sharon Czabafy and Everything you need to know about the C.A.R.E. Act, Cynthia Gartman, Seniors Blue Book. – This meeting will be held at Traditions of Hershey, 100 North Larkspur Drive • Palmyra, PA 17078.
- May 04, 2018 – Pennsylvania Assistive Technology Foundation and The Lebanon County Library System. This meeting will be held at the Lebanon Community Library, 125 North 7th Street, Lebanon, PA 17046.
- June 01, 2018 – Jan Mills – Geriatric & Dementia Care Consulting, LLC. and Hospice & Community Care, Supportive Care … in addition to palliative and hospice care with Steve Sensenich and Casey Davis. – This meeting will be hosted by and held at Linden Village, 100 Tuck Court, Lebanon, PA.
- July 06, 2018 – The Arc of Lancaster / Lebanon Counties, Maureen Westcott and Compass Mark, Bevan Allen – This meeting will be held at the new Penn Medicine | Lancaster General Healthcare Lebanon Medical Facility, 1701 Cornwall Road, Lebanon, PA 17042.
- August 03, 2018 – Domestic Violence Intervention of Lebanon County, Inc, Mike Ritter – “elder abuse vs. abuse in later life” and Jackie Wardle, Assistive Technology, Specialist, United Cerebral Palsy of Central Pennsylvania– This meeting will be held at Lebanon Village, 201 Lebanon Village, Lebanon, PA.
- September 7, 2018 – KPETS [Keystone Pet Enhanced Therapy Services] (Karen Gerth) and AlbrightLIFE (Lori Brandt) – This meeting will be held at HACC – Lebanon Campus, 735 Cumberland Street, Lebanon, PA 17042.
- October 05, 2018 – “Connect with Current Grant Projects Across PA”, Pennsylvania Developmental Disabilities Council, Dana Thompson and “Walking, Strength training or Pickleball: What exercise is best for maintaining your independence?”, Dr. Chris Sciamanna. – This meeting will be held at Q.U.E.S.T., Inc. which is located at 704 Metro Drive, Lebanon, PA. NOTE: Plan to park at the rear of the Quest building; turn right off Metro Drive just northeast of the building.
- November 02, 2018 – “disability and homelessness” – a presentation by the Lebanon County Council to End Homelessness and Cheryl Grier, Your Visiting Hygienist. – This meeting will be held at the Lebanon County Area Agency of Aging, 710 Maple Street, Lebanon – in the first floor auditorium.
- December 7, 2018 – Three presenters on this day – Hamilton Relay, Amy Strawser; United Way of Lebanon County, Kenny Montijo and Lebanon Veterans Affairs, Doug Etter – This meeting will be held at the Lebanon Veterans Affairs (VA) Medical Center, Building 18 (lower level) in Room 50, 1700 South Lincoln Avenue, Lebanon, PA.